Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

New weapon against candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I have only just received this product so will update again in a few weeks when I have an idea of its effectiveness. I have only just discovered this new healthy yeast that works in the gut to eat up candida. It certainly sounds good and is widely used in France to treat candida. Update - This is definitely working for the yeast is staying away and my gut feels much better way less gurgling after meals now! If you have a yeast problem this is worth adding to your supplements. I hope this review was helpful.

works as well as Florastor

Posted by Reviewer1461434 on Jan 29, 2009

works as well as Florastor but I have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please Jarrow can you omit the silica in all your products.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 17, 2009

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on May 02, 2009

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

Effective and good value anti-candida product

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is a very good product, highly recommended for fighting candida and other intestinal problems. Effective and much better value than the other SB products that are available. SB is a probiotic yeast that naturally displaces invasive yeasts but does not itself take up permanent residence in the gut. It also helps deal with food poisoning and diarrhoea. A similar effect can be gained from taking brewers yeast powder, but consuming large doses of it might create imbalances long term (or just be unappetising!).