tried it against candida

Posted by 4975603343884545252 on Dec 13, 2013

I am not sure, but for me seems like NOW FOODs brand works better against candida. This one did not harm though, maybe its as effective.

Bad reaction: going back to Florastor

Posted by 5595725085547366933 on Feb 09, 2015

I seem to have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please ask Jarrow if it can omit the silica in all its products. Sorry to have wasted my time and money. This gives me diarrhea.

Caused Horrible itching and rashes

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

Once I stopped taking this, the rashes and itching ceased. I don't know whether that was "die-off" reaction or just plain allergic reaction, but I could not continue to take this product. So, it was a huge waste of money and now I have these hyperpigmentation marks left from the rashes to deal with.

Saccharomyces Boulardi + Mos

Posted by Reviewer1978938 on May 29, 2011

They are wonderful and a saviour to my condition and sanity. without them I do know what I would do.. They were recommended to me by the person I spent 14 years in STL doing businjess with in her Health Food Store. We moved to Texas and they do not have such aperson at least I have not found her. Health food Stores here are few and far btwn if at all.

Hard To Find Probiotic

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

good probiotic

Posted by stinapope on Sep 07, 2009

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

Simple and effective intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Feb 12, 2011

This product was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It is very good. Its purpose was to contribute to my intestinal health and in a follow-up visit it was proven to have done that. I appreciated its additional practical benefit of gently contributing to regularity. I plan to take this with me when I travel instead of any other digestive remedy.

keeps candida at bay

Posted by Reviewer1249577 on Mar 31, 2011

I've been on antibiotics for lyme disease for a long time and this has helped me keep candida at bay. good stuff!

Excellent S. Boulardii Brand

Posted by MyQuinStory on Oct 27, 2011

I have had severe digestive issues since having a bad reaction to a fluorquinolone antibiotic several years back. S. Boulardii helps guard against C. Diff and candida expansion.