tried it against candida

Posted by 4975603343884545252 on Dec 13, 2013

I am not sure, but for me seems like NOW FOODs brand works better against candida. This one did not harm though, maybe its as effective.

Didn't work for my Leaky Gut

Posted by 5041968078279230212 on Feb 18, 2015

I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and the extra ingredients such as the Calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide meant that I was unable to handle these probiotics unfortunately. Next time I will buy a purer and more expensive version of Saccharomyces Boulardii

A Blast from the Best!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Feb 08, 2014

I used to order Jarrow products from another, well-known, company. But, living here in the very Far East (Japan), delivery can be a problem. The first company stopped trans-Pacific delivery without so much as a by-your-leave. I found iHerb on-line and and decided to give them a shout. Well! Within six (yes, that's right - 6) days of placing the order, I had my most excellent Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS in my hand. They are very effective as a preventative against gastroenteritis, from which I previously suffered. And, my hat is definitely off to iHerb. I rarely recommend companies, but I have already heralded the excellence of this organization to several friends here in the land of geishas and Godzilla!

One of the best probiotics I have ever taken!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I have tried more probiotics than I wish to count! But Saccharomyces Boulardii is the best! I have ulcerative colitis and I really notice a benefit when I take this!

Hard To Find Probiotic

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

C diff beware!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

dr prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

our dr prescribed this to replace flora after antibiotics... it worked very well... and much cheaper than the drugstore brand. This is specific in that the organism survives to get to the intestines, rather than being dissolved in stomach acid. so better for recolonization.

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2636465 on Sep 01, 2011

I have tried other similar products that don't contain the Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS ingrediant. They did not work for me. Jarrow Formulas probiotic does a good job - I noticed the difference when using an alternative product while waiting for these caps to arrive.

keeps candida at bay

Posted by Reviewer1249577 on Mar 31, 2011

I've been on antibiotics for lyme disease for a long time and this has helped me keep candida at bay. good stuff!