Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

A Blast from the Best!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Feb 08, 2014

I used to order Jarrow products from another, well-known, company. But, living here in the very Far East (Japan), delivery can be a problem. The first company stopped trans-Pacific delivery without so much as a by-your-leave. I found iHerb on-line and and decided to give them a shout. Well! Within six (yes, that's right - 6) days of placing the order, I had my most excellent Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS in my hand. They are very effective as a preventative against gastroenteritis, from which I previously suffered. And, my hat is definitely off to iHerb. I rarely recommend companies, but I have already heralded the excellence of this organization to several friends here in the land of geishas and Godzilla!

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Posted by Reviewer2903445 on Oct 27, 2013

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

love iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3050147 on Mar 23, 2011

Feel confident when you buy from iHerb! Still seeing what the caps do for me. I am taking these with ortho biotic that my Dr. recommended because I don't have any friendly bacteria (stool sample result). I'll update in a few weeks.