Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3348076 on Feb 18, 2009

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.

Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer2122418 on Feb 18, 2009

My son has ulcerative colitis. This has been a life saver to keep him off of prescription drugs. Give it 8 days to stop the diarrhea and bleeding, it will change your life! Works great in conjuction with Primal Defense and Alive multivitamins to give him plenty of energy. ****2/09 Felt I should add this since I had to take my son off of S. Boulardii after about a year and a half. He began having other allergy symptoms and we found he had developed an allergy to the product itself. Even though it continued to control his Ulcerative Colitis, he began having inflamation in his eyes and a rash on his arms. It says right on the bottle "not for long term use". If you want to find long term help with Ulcerative Colitis and other allergy problems try LDA! It is the only thing that has had a permanent help (http://drshrader.com/).

jarrow formulas Saccharomyces

Posted by Reviewer1854245 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been using Florastor for a medical condition. I absoulutely must have it in my diet in order to stay healthy... This product is just as good at a fraction of the cost.... i will continue to buy this product,, it is excellent..thank God i have found something that is not only great but will also save me alot of money...

No trouble

Posted by Reviewer2650782 on Dec 30, 2008

I think these have helped in that I have less intestinal problems while taking them.

Take when needed

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 01, 2008

I understand it can stop diarrhea brought on by antibiotics use. It has helped my husband who sometimes has medication induced diarrhea.

I Can Already See a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer2959749 on Nov 21, 2008

My carpal tunnel syndrome was becoming so severe that I couldn't pick up anything as heavy as a drinking glass without excruciating pain. After just a few weeks the inflamation seems to have subsided greatly, and the constant pain is nearly gone.

Really worked on the Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

Hard for me to tell if most vitamins & minerals work except with blood work, but I could tell within a week that this was making a difference. Even though I was on other probiotics...this one helped me turn the corner. I also had to be off sugar.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Sep 18, 2008

My son has autism and it is imperative that we keep his gut healthy. This is a much needed companion to our every day probiotics. Great price as well.

Site Review

Posted by Reviewer1561185 on Sep 14, 2008

Quick delivery, product as advertised. I have no evidence that product does or does not do as I hope yet. Only time will tell. I am optimistic!

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.