So many uses

Posted by 5614767588071939652 on May 03, 2016

Strong scent, as it should be. When my boys were little, I would mix a few drops with hair gel in order to keep head-lice at bay - it worked like a charm. Now it goes in the humidifiers to prevent mold. Will try it on our dog, maybe it also repels ticks.

Great product

Posted by 4865528548761722389 on May 03, 2016

Tea tree is a great product and good for all sorts of things. I use a few drops in with the clothes washing sometimes and with hot water for mopping the floor. This is good value and handy to have in your medicine cabinet.

Great for pimples

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016

I've tried Out of Africa tto as well. In comparison, Jason's tto smells worse, but it is more effective for pimples. I just dab it on my finger and apply directly on my skin after applying moisturiser (so that the drying effects of tto is reduced). I also add this into my homemade yoga spray.

2병 째 구입

Posted by 5555054655553702089 on May 09, 2015

두병 째 구입이네요. 가격 대비 양도 정말 많고, 효과 좋아요. 얼굴에 났던 뾰루지 흉터, 색소 침착된거나 새로 난 여드름에 굳 :) 남동생도 저녁마다 하루 걸러 바르니 얼굴 상태 많이 나아졌네요. 재구매 의사 ★★★★★

Perfecto para los granitos

Posted by 5053398427779083519 on Apr 29, 2015

Va genial para los granitos, evita que se infecten y que aumenten de tamaño. Ya se ha convertido en un básico para mí. Lo uso con mucha frecuencia, a veces muchas noches seguidas. Lo mejor es que no me ha provocado daño alguno en la piel, a pesar de tenerla bastante sensible.

Acne Fighter!

Posted by 5156531539993905949 on Jan 20, 2015

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and my acne is almost 70% gone plus i am not getting any new flare ups, love this!

GOOD!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

USE IT time to time with jojoba oil for acne :)

Jason Natural, 100% Organic Oil, Tea Tree, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by secretingredient on Sep 12, 2014

Good product, but the screw cap was not well closed. A bit of oil was outside and has stained the label.

Bad smell

Posted by 4622531806198308880 on Jul 24, 2014

The smell is too strong for me. I don´t like it very much.

Horrible

Posted by Kreachgirl on Jul 03, 2014

Será muy bueno, muy natural y secará los granos, pero su olor es espantosa, huele a betún, es una olor muy muy fuerte, decir que con tan solo una aplicación lo tuve que tirar a la basura ya que era insoportable llevar puesto ese aroma todo el santo día o noche.