should be banned

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 12, 2013

I applied a thin layer of this cream last night and this morning when I woke up my face looked like it got stung with bees.I am not exaggerating I really look like I was in a box ring.My face is completely swollen.I cried when I saw my face.My mother applied a tiny bit of this cream as well to test it and she also said it stings and burns.I have a fine skin,no wrinkles and I just thought this would be a great cream for moisturising.It is the end of the day now,it's still swollen and red.It hurts to eat,talk.It just looks burnt.My chin and the area around my nose are covered with tiny postules.I sent several e-mails to the manufacturer as well as iherb but still no response.I am not allergic to any food or medication.I've never had this type of reaction to any cosmetic product ever.There has to be something in the cream that they didn't put on the label.I AM TRAUMATIZED.

the ONLY facial cream i will use!

Posted by Reviewer1310948 on Sep 21, 2008

so good for your face, no oily feel and never causes break outs on my face!

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2199758 on Mar 22, 2009

I use it at least twice a day as a moisturizer on my face and also at nite as a beauty cream on wrinkles, and smile lines and I have had tremendous results. No expensive beauty cream compares! I started applying it to a large burn scar and it disappeared so now I use it on all dark marks and as the best moisturizer! my daughter suffers with splotchy skin and it has changed her skin to flawless!!My husband applies it every day to his sensitive face!

Jason Natural 25,000 IU Vitamin E creme

Posted by Reviewer2869436 on Oct 31, 2008

Love it, love it, love it. It has no odor and is thick enough you can put your own essential oils in it for various smells to your own liking. I use it on my face at night for a night creme and after every shower. One of the best Jason's products I use.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Apr 01, 2009

Other people complained how thick it is. But I love it. It heals marks on your skin it is great. Love it. Will continue to purchase this product.

a lot of excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2750099 on Sep 29, 2007

in my 60's and have used very high end cremes...Jason does a lot of the same ingredients at about 1/20 of the price....using twice a day and showing major improvements in the texture of my skin....this is an excellent product.

Vicky

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jun 18, 2009

This made my skin itchy, sore and caused an allergic reaction, it isn´t safe according to cosmeticsdatabase.com and my skin sure didn´t like this!!!!

Great creme

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 13, 2008

This creme stays on your skin all day, 24 hours. For dry skin it's great. I use it everyday now on my face and hands and works perfect. In the Netherlands I can't find a creme like this and certainly not for this price! The service from iHerb is perfect. I got my products in only 2 days! Amazing.

Excellent and Very Comforting!

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Nov 18, 2009

I used to use an extremely expensive but effective moisterizer on my face and in these times, decided to look for something more affordable. During my experimenting, my poor skin dried right out and became itchy and irritated. This product has saved my face! It is an excellent, gentle, deep moisturizer that I use as a night cream. It is too emollient for day use under make-up so I use the Jason 5,000 IU of E version in the morning. Just perfect!

allergy to cream ingridients

Posted by Reviewer1100563 on Feb 18, 2012

I tried to use this cream and have allergy to some if its ingredients. My skin becomes red each time I try to use it. Will not purchase it again.