changed suddenly

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Nov 20, 2015

I've been using and loving this lotion for years but suddenly they seem to have changed the formula. Now it is really thick and has given me major breakouts on my face, which I normally never get. So disappointed! Why change something so good???

Recommended moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1167772 on Apr 15, 2015

My skin feels great after using this product. Can't say it magically eradicates wrinkles however in reality what really does? This product leaves my skin feeling soft and not oily.

ok

Posted by 4790258603666730290 on Aug 08, 2014

not for sensitive skin !

Bien

Posted by 5184010716511402224 on Aug 04, 2014

Producto bueno, pero sin nada de otro mundo. Huele bien, se absorbe bien, hidrata bastante pero nada de luminosidad de la vitamina C a la vista. No es un mal producto, pero en mi piel no he notado nada de lo que esperaba conseguir con la vitamina C.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2949805 on Jul 11, 2014

Se absorbe muy bien y es muy hidratante, huele a naranja y me ha gustado mucho tanto el producto como el embase....gran relación calidad precio

a nice summer solution

Posted by AuntAgatha on Jun 16, 2014

I have been using this line of my favorite Jason's products for rather long. And I was really happy to get it just in time for the hot sunny days of this summer.It makes my skin nourished and soft.

A light lotion

Posted by 5083063070813952402 on Mar 26, 2014

nice smell and gives the face a nice light feeling

Perfect for me!

Posted by boondy on Feb 02, 2014

I really love this lotion! Very quickly absorbed, smells fresh, hydrates well! The package is perfect, very convenient, it can also be reused. I usually start a lot of products and very little of them get to the last drop. This lotion was one of the "lucky" ones, I used all of it and loved it! Def. would rebuy

it is good

Posted by 4954376993398993664 on Jun 06, 2013

my wife likes it, so i will get it again...

Love it!

Posted by israelmakeupblog on Apr 14, 2013

Great moisturizer for the face. feels lovely on combination/oily skin, didn't leave a greasy residue and is orange scented. Foundation works lovely on top.