| English
| USD ($)

Jason Natural, C Effects, Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Excellent Gentle Cleanser

Posted by 4851430545338853345 on Aug 12, 2012

I am so in love with this product. I have been using Cetaphil on my face for years as i need a gentle and non moisture stripping cleanser for my sensitive face. I have dry skin and mild pimples on my face. I needed something non-greasy yet gentle enough for my skin. This works wonders on the face, it is clearer and brighter than it has ever been. It foams up easily and a little goes a long way. Best of all NO SLS!! The mild fragrance also leaves a refreshing scent all day long. Definitely my new favourite thing!

Wonderful

Posted by 5127363172966859799 on Aug 17, 2012

Unfortunately it arrived with broken top and and half of the product was spilled out. It is my first cleanser, I did not use any before, so can't compare. But this one in addition with toner makes a good job. I did not use cleansers before 'cause I was afraid to overdry my skin. This product does not overdry the skin, it looks better and softer. will definitely buy again.

Absolutely great.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

This has improved my skin condition for the past few weeks. I've always stayed away from vitamin C products since I though they were for people who had severe sun damage. But now I realized it's for anyone with any kind of bad acne. I haven't seriously broken out since using this and if I feel a pimple coming along this kicks it's butt in no time.

refreshing

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 19, 2014

I like cleansers that foams. I smells good, my skin feels clean an it lasta for a long time, a really good bargain

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

Great face wash that doesnt clog my pores. It's gentle and removes all my make up. Also, it doesnt dry my face out like other products.