love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2887450 on Feb 11, 2009

very gentle on my skin!

clean!

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Dec 06, 2008

I've used the Ester-C for 2-3 years. works very well on my face. PLUS a good price and really fast shipping. IHerb amazes me regarding how fast they can process an order. Love it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Sep 16, 2008

love this face wash! My face feels so clean and the vitamin C is an added benefit1

jason

Posted by Reviewer3041710 on Oct 03, 2008

best cleanser!

An economical, natural product line that actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2359140 on Apr 26, 2009

I am over age 40 and find this to be a wonderful refreshing cleanser, rinses clean without a "stripped" feeling. I have used this product for nearly a year along with the moisturizer and see a definate difference in my skin texture and a softening of the fine "smile" lines. I also love the natural orange fragrance of this line.

Best face wash I've ever found.

Posted by Reviewer2514691 on Aug 03, 2009

I've tried a dozen drugstore facial cleansers over the years. They were either too drying, not drying enough, or neither of those but just not terribly effective. Jason Super-C Cleanser is the best face wash I've ever found for my normal/slightly oily skin. Since I bought my first bottle a year or so ago, I haven't used anything else. My fiance is a skincare nut, and she really likes it, too (though she can't use it twice a day like I do because of her sensitive skin).

Nice wash

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Feb 26, 2010

This is great face wash. Not drying and leaves my skin satiny and clean.

Absolutely great.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

This has improved my skin condition for the past few weeks. I've always stayed away from vitamin C products since I though they were for people who had severe sun damage. But now I realized it's for anyone with any kind of bad acne. I haven't seriously broken out since using this and if I feel a pimple coming along this kicks it's butt in no time.

Product

Posted by 5084159887226628967 on Jul 26, 2012

Love the product!

love it !

Posted by Reviewer2184975 on Nov 19, 2009

Mild and gentle. I just love it!