Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

4 out of 5 based on 193 reviews

Not very refined odour, smells like industrial cleaner

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

Gives a good protection for me personally throughout the day, but the 'natura' Tea tree odour is not nearly as nice as the tea tree essential oils I've used for other purposes. This smells more like an industrial cleaner. Not a very refined smell to have on oneself. YMMV.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Jun 15, 2008

This seems to work well. I will likely purchase again. I do not recommend the roll-on version of Jason Natural's deodorant.

not very effective

Posted by Reviewer3281906 on Feb 07, 2011

I found the tea tree scent in this stick way too strong, and as a whole the addition of fragrance (perfume) as an ingredient is absolutely unnecessary and a big minus for the ones looking for more natural products. Plus - my underarms got a bit itching when using it.

It actually works.

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 26, 2011

I had been looking for a non-aluminum deaoderant for a while. I tried a couple of different brands- Tom's of Maine and another one that I can't remember the name of ... and they so did NOT work. I was in a hot stuffy room presenting, and could smell the ick off of me. So I went back to aluminum based deoderants. I saw this one, and thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, it actually does work. Not as good as a 24 hour aluminum, but pretty good. I would say I can go a whole day of work- sweat a little- and I don't have a problem. The tea tree oil in it serves to kill bacteria and fungus that will form with sweat accumulation. I used it after a workout where i was sweating, and could actually smell the tea tree oil in action. I do sometimes reapply it. I am VERY satisfied with this product. It smells pretty good too.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012

That is a nice deodorant. No harmful ingredients. Pleasant smell. It lasts for about 5 hours, then it is better to reapply it. That is certainly inconvenient, but its composition makes me happy.