So much nicer than other tea tree deodorants I have used

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Apr 09, 2016

The bonus is that it's got no propylene glycol in it, which many stick deodorants do. It's very light in fragrance, compared to other tea tree roll on deodorants, and effective too.

Ok

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

Feels quite dry, difficult to apply.

Does not itch, but doesn't work either.

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Aug 20, 2015

I have delicate underarm skin and many deodorants have caused it to itch. I have bought this hoping that it would solve the problem, and indeed, it doesn't cause any itching. Unfortunately, it doesn't work against the sweating OR the smell of sweat (I am aware this isn't an antiprespirant, but it doesn't work as deodorant, either). I ended up asking around and buying Lidl's Cien brand mineral roll-on antiprespirant (the one with green cap), which doesn't irritate my skin, and works excellently well.

great product

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

Ran out of the deodorant we bought at Whole Foods before moving out to Asia so I was looking for another natural deodorant for my husband. Came across this one and my husband enjoys using it. He doesn't like unnatural scents or deodorants that leave a white residue so he liked this one. Would buy again!

BUENA COMPRA

Posted by cgutidiaz on May 17, 2015

ME ENCANTO ESTE DESODORANTE TIENE UN OLOR REALMENTE EXQUISITO Y ME HA SERVIDO BIEN.

The best of the naturals

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Apr 30, 2015

This works for me better than any other brand of natural deodorants.

So so...

Posted by 4636173699573800259 on Apr 26, 2015

I'm a bit disappointed with this one to be honest, it doesn't protect that well from my armpits to smell. It feels more like a body butter - thick cream which smells good but I use it still before I go to bed but not during the day.

Excellent product

Posted by 5385919442672645400 on Mar 22, 2015

I really love the sweet, fresh, light smell of this, as well as the smooth, soft feel. It works well and keeps me smelling fresh all day. It doesn't smell strongly of tea-tree (which I am glad about) but smells sweet and slightly soapy/fruity. Yum!

Doesnt work much

Posted by 5564213725137471731 on Nov 01, 2014

Is really doesnt stop the sweat

x

Posted by 4673970575978298859 on Apr 20, 2014

Love it! Very fresh smell and great results!