Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Not very refined odour, smells like industrial cleaner

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

Gives a good protection for me personally throughout the day, but the 'natura' Tea tree odour is not nearly as nice as the tea tree essential oils I've used for other purposes. This smells more like an industrial cleaner. Not a very refined smell to have on oneself. YMMV.

BOO!!! Contains Propylene Glycol & Silica!!!

Posted by Reviewer2511029 on Mar 31, 2010

You will notice many of the 'natural' or 'organic' products which have no aluminum chlorohydrate, aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly or any aluminum compounds still contain any number of the following chemicals which are BAD FOR YOU. Propylene glycol, Silica, Parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl), Triclosan, Talc, Steareth-n. Instead choose deodorants with ingredients like vegetable glycerin, natural preservatives like bioflavanoids and lichen, herbs or herbal extracts, de-ionized water or distilled water, green tea, aloe vera, baking soda and essential oils. A word of caution: Plant extracts listed on labels can already contain parabens and propylene glycol. These do not have to be listed on the label. Very few herbs supplied to manufacturers are free of parabens or other synthetic preservatives unless they are extracted in vegetable glycerine. To make sure that the products you buy are healthy and free of these harmful chemicals, call the deodorant manufacturer and ask them for detailed information. Dr. Christine H. Farlow http://ezinearticles.com/?Deodorant---Top-7-Ingredients-To-Avoid&id=146987

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Jun 15, 2008

This seems to work well. I will likely purchase again. I do not recommend the roll-on version of Jason Natural's deodorant.

not very effective

Posted by Reviewer3281906 on Feb 07, 2011

I found the tea tree scent in this stick way too strong, and as a whole the addition of fragrance (perfume) as an ingredient is absolutely unnecessary and a big minus for the ones looking for more natural products. Plus - my underarms got a bit itching when using it.

It actually works.

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 26, 2011

I had been looking for a non-aluminum deaoderant for a while. I tried a couple of different brands- Tom's of Maine and another one that I can't remember the name of ... and they so did NOT work. I was in a hot stuffy room presenting, and could smell the ick off of me. So I went back to aluminum based deoderants. I saw this one, and thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, it actually does work. Not as good as a 24 hour aluminum, but pretty good. I would say I can go a whole day of work- sweat a little- and I don't have a problem. The tea tree oil in it serves to kill bacteria and fungus that will form with sweat accumulation. I used it after a workout where i was sweating, and could actually smell the tea tree oil in action. I do sometimes reapply it. I am VERY satisfied with this product. It smells pretty good too.