Jason Natural C Effects

Posted by 5713752805761372250 on Oct 06, 2015

Although I liked the product, I purchased a 2oz jar in May for $8.91 or $26.73 for 3 jars. Now iHerb wants $13.05 for a 2 oz. jar. That's a 47% increase in 5 months!!!!! Product is not worth that much!!!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Apr 01, 2015

great product! Works better than the expensive ones you get at Nordstroms!!!

Smooth, creamy but not greasy

Posted by 4718851078546882691 on Jan 20, 2015

Best facial moisturizer I've ever used! It leaves my face feeling refreshed and not dry and tight. I have oily skin but this cream dries quickly and does not leave any greasy residue. It also smells really good like fresh oranges. I use it especially for my eyes and it works wonderfully. I am usually very sensitive with most eye moisturizers but this one is perfect! Not burning or stinging feeling like other brands.

good product

Posted by 4862689749511372574 on Jan 07, 2015

I have used the product of Jason Natural for a long time, it is good to improve my skin and it is a good product. When i discover the website of iherb, i feel very happy and thanks for iherb can let me to purchase the produce from them and their service is so efficient

Jason Natural C Effects, pure natural creme

Posted by Reviewer1696676 on Aug 17, 2014

I've been using this product for several years--it smells wonderful, feels good on the skin and many people have commented on my "young looking" skin (I'm 71). Please don't ever change the formula!!

Great anti age creme for a long run

Posted by 5006338352853270460 on Mar 20, 2014

I am 31 year old working in an office as well as a fitness enthusiast. My skin is oily, but dehydrated skin with hormone acne bursts. And I have wrinkles that are very visible due to dehydration. I use this creme before bedtime and after I apply Jason E oil. A lot of users are complaining about the smell, but I believe that (and no offense) is exaggerating. Yes, the orange/citrus smell is there, but it is not so strong. When applied the smell goes away after couple of minutes. The creme itself is very light and absorbs quickly, it doesn't leave "that oily" feeling. Have in mind that this creme is no miracle worker, it's for the long run and there is no creme that will airbrush wrinkles if you do not eat healthy, drink water and if you are lacking in sleep.

Love orange smell

Posted by 5525322363815761741 on Mar 05, 2014

It's good

Vitamin C for the skin of a 68 year-old

Posted by Reviewer2773771 on Jan 27, 2014

Wonderful product; I use this with Jason's Age Renewal Vitamin E and my skin is moister and feels tighter than before. Love the effects after going outside in single-digit temps, too.

great product

Posted by 4650661685153224572 on Jan 11, 2014

This creme is rich and light, not greasy Or heavy. Seems to add glow without Shining.

Good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1308696 on Dec 03, 2013

Be careful if you have sensitive skin