Great on skin

Posted by 5611215133537455395 on Mar 29, 2015

I have been using it on facial skin, I mix it with an oil since it has a sticky consistency. But so far I did not break out. I have been using it for two-three weeks.

nice

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Mar 09, 2015

I like that this product is pure and no other oil added so I can add my oil to it !Too sticky to be used undiluted. skin feels nice and smooth..

Finally with this product my nails don't break and I can do nice manicure!

Posted by 4935110511670745249 on Jul 24, 2014

I use this product with puff every time before to put my nail polish, and after 2 years of short breakable nails I have them long and beautiful! If you have dry nails-gonna be like a miracle for you!

great

Posted by 5300651798866597893 on Jun 09, 2014

Great

Good

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Apr 23, 2014

I only used it a bit and I think my skin got better. It is quite hard to use though.

Results can be noticed after a period of usage

Posted by 5663885162004096988 on Jan 19, 2014

Some lightening of scars are observed after 3 weeks of usage. The consistency of the oil is very thick and hard to apply, however it works very well when mixed with a simple carrier oil like pure avocado / coconut oil

Muito bom!

Posted by 4714484032491402943 on Aug 05, 2013

vitamina E, muito bom rendimento, textura bem grossa, amei! quando usado só a pele fica um pouco oleosa, por isso sempre misturo a outros oleos!

Good price and good quality

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 13, 2013

I love this product (even if it's a little bit sticky). I use it before I go to bed, and the morning my skin is bright and smooth. The scars disapear gradually. For the price, it's a very good product

This is SYNTHETIC, not natural!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I bought this product to help with acne scarring on my face and it helped somewhat, though nothing major. And it's so sticky, which is annoying. After using this for a while I tried rose hip oil instead which works SO much better (and non-sticky). Then I found out that it is in fact NOT NATURAL, even though it is advertised as such. I beauty blog I read contacted Jason directly and they themselves said that it is synthetic. I will not use this brand anymore as they can't be trusted to tell the truth about the ingredients in their products. Disappointed!

great

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 11, 2012

everything you can demant from vitamin E-oil is there - good moisturizing properties, smoothing stretch marks