Jason Natural, Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Actually gets sudsy

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I really like using this shampoo in combination with the Jason conditioner. I actually feel like this gets my hair clean. I've used other natural shampoos before and am very impressed with this one because it actually gets sudsy when you lather it in!

Best for thin hair!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I have thin hair and my husband thinks he's going bald (he's not but his hair is important to him and it is receding a bit in the front). This is the only shampoo that he will use, he's very uspet when we run out. It's the only one that he feels keeps his hair thick and in his head where it should be.

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5174632001762395484 on Aug 29, 2014

Very nice shampoo, it has a nice smell as well. I have noticed considerably less breakage after 2 weeks of usage... I would buy this product again.

Very good shampoo!

Posted by 5229085140844565354 on Mar 15, 2014

Shampoo has a pleasant smell, good foam! Hair after it soft. Well suited for dry hair

Very good

Posted by 5098527411215400178 on May 25, 2014

My husband & I used it over a year, its quite good and no more problem, it's organic product, so we choose it.