Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Jason Natural, NutriSmile, All Natural Mouthwash, Enamel Defense Orange Cinnamint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Beware, corrosive

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 09, 2011

I would have rated this a five star if it was not for the grapefruit seed extract. It is highly corrosive (not to be confused with the beneficial grape seed extract.) Grapefruit seed must be avoided by anyone with crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. After five minutes in my mouth I had no tastebuds, my mucosa had peeled off.

This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 10, 2010

I suffer from gingivitis and this mouthwash is so helpful to my gums. I am noticing less pain when I use it and my breath stays fresh without a burning sensation.

Great

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 13, 2012

I recomend this very much, just remember too mix it with one part water because its very strong if not

Took the candida off my tongue!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 07, 2012

I rarely reorder items, whether it’s skin care, hare care, or any other toiletries unless I just love them to death. And I’ve reordered this mouthwash 3 times. One of the reasons I love it is that I have a problem with Candida that I can actually see on my tongue. It’s kind of white and it’s been that way my whole life. And I don’t have that problem anymore with this mouthwash. My tongue is pink and health. So I will happily stick with this mouthwash.

like the smell and the work it does

Posted by Reviewer1362742 on Apr 18, 2012