Surgery averted!

Posted by Reviewer2127084 on Mar 12, 2008

When I saw my dentist in September last year, she made noises about sending me to a periodontist because of bone loss and deep pockets. We decided to try root planing and scaling first. After that, I did some research and discovered the drawbacks of fluoride and SLS and the benefits of Ester C and other natural ingredients, which is what led me to this product. I have been flossing and brushing with this product twice a day for the past few months, and my last visit to the dentist for a cleaning in February was a breeze. My dentist was amazed at the improvement and said there was very little to actually clean. Some of my pockets had improved from a 7 or 8 to a 3 or 4. She said she had never seen such rapid improvement. I highly recommend this product!

A Whole Different Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2322922 on Jul 16, 2006

IJason's Nutrismile Ester C toothpaste is a great change from the typical toothpastes. It has no harmful fluoride, which displaces iodine in the thyroid gland, and mottles teeth. It's all natural, and nourishes the teeth and gums with minerals and vitamin C. And the mild orange flavoring is a refreshing change from strong mint pastes that burn your tongue. Children are more agreeable to brushing with it, and will brush longer, since it doesn't burn. And for kids who can't be relied on not to swallow it, it's perfectly safe. It's the only toothpaste I buy now.

Will never buy another toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2003688 on Mar 23, 2008

This stuff is great! I bought it based on the fact that it has no fluoride and was the only one i found that was 100% natural. I was planning to put up with the flavor in exchange for the benefits. But I was surprised when it actually tasted better than the name brand products. My mouth feels cleaner than it ever has, in fact, and I have no reason to use anything else. This is my new toothpaste of choice. I'm placing my third order, and will continue buying it.

This toothpaste is simply the best!!!!!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

I have terrible teeth, they are very sensitive and have worn enamel. This tooth paste really works!!!! For the first time in years I could enjoy the food & drinks I have had to avoid due to sensitivity. I really can not recommend this product enough. My best purchase from iherb hands down! Tick yes if this review has been helpful for you.

Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on Sep 27, 2008

Works wonderfully and I have sensitive teeth.

Tastes great and makes teeth feel squeaky clean.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015

I hate the strong minty chemical toothpastes from the bigger brands so came to iherb to try a few different natural toothpastes. This is my favourite by far and due to difficulties getting it in Australia I order in bulk. I find the price acceptable as it goes a long way. The flavour is orange, cinnamon, mild natural mint flavour and also slightly herbal, like there might be parsley in there. After brushing with this toothpaste my teeth feel super clean, like the dentist has cleaned them. Even my four year old nephew likes the flavour of this one and it is easier to convince him to brush with this rather than the strong mint varieties. I don't think I will ever use another variety now.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 24, 2015

Love this toothpaste....the flavor is great and I have just as good as results as using the major brands...plus this does not burn your mouth like the others do.

you can count on Jasons

Posted by WendySpezowka-pez584 on Nov 07, 2012

looking for personal care for our daughter whom was fighting toxic liver from her seizure meds and was told to be very careful with personal care products and the chemmies in them .We gave this toothpaste a try as she swallows alot !! She is doing very well with her liver and loves her tooth paste Jasons products are all keepers for us!! They rock

Extremely satisfied!

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

It smells and tastes gorgeous! Makes my teeth white and removes plaque

Great toothpaste

Posted by 5656145720161917564 on Aug 06, 2013

Great toothpaste! As I do not like cinnamon, but this paste brush my teeth with pleasure! Obyazatelbno buy another!