July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, NutriSmile, Antiplaque & Enamel Defense, Paste, Orange, Cinnamon & Mint, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Surgery averted!

Posted by Reviewer2127084 on Mar 12, 2008

When I saw my dentist in September last year, she made noises about sending me to a periodontist because of bone loss and deep pockets. We decided to try root planing and scaling first. After that, I did some research and discovered the drawbacks of fluoride and SLS and the benefits of Ester C and other natural ingredients, which is what led me to this product. I have been flossing and brushing with this product twice a day for the past few months, and my last visit to the dentist for a cleaning in February was a breeze. My dentist was amazed at the improvement and said there was very little to actually clean. Some of my pockets had improved from a 7 or 8 to a 3 or 4. She said she had never seen such rapid improvement. I highly recommend this product!

A Whole Different Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2322922 on Jul 16, 2006

IJason's Nutrismile Ester C toothpaste is a great change from the typical toothpastes. It has no harmful fluoride, which displaces iodine in the thyroid gland, and mottles teeth. It's all natural, and nourishes the teeth and gums with minerals and vitamin C. And the mild orange flavoring is a refreshing change from strong mint pastes that burn your tongue. Children are more agreeable to brushing with it, and will brush longer, since it doesn't burn. And for kids who can't be relied on not to swallow it, it's perfectly safe. It's the only toothpaste I buy now.

Will never buy another toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2003688 on Mar 23, 2008

This stuff is great! I bought it based on the fact that it has no fluoride and was the only one i found that was 100% natural. I was planning to put up with the flavor in exchange for the benefits. But I was surprised when it actually tasted better than the name brand products. My mouth feels cleaner than it ever has, in fact, and I have no reason to use anything else. This is my new toothpaste of choice. I'm placing my third order, and will continue buying it.

Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on Sep 27, 2008

Works wonderfully and I have sensitive teeth.

good for kids

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Oct 06, 2008

my kids liked this way better than the peppermint jason toothepaste.