July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, Moisturizing Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

4 out of 5 based on 393 reviews

nice cream

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

I've bought this product as a gift for my mom. She has dry irritated skin and was looking for a natural product to help. And I should say it helps! After using it for a while she noticed an immediate difference! Хороший зволожуючий крем. Купляла на подарунок для мами. Їй сподобався. Не знаю як щодо зморшок, але суху шкіру зволожує на відмінно.

Jason Natural Ale Vera Ultr-Comforting, Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Mar 13, 2008

Love it! Although it says it is okay to use as a face moisturizer, it left my face a little ruddy. However, I live in a very very very dry climate and my back, legs, and arms sometimes sting with the dryness and this cream stopped that immediately and lasts all day long.

I love this creme

Posted by Reviewer1488769 on Mar 16, 2008

I have dry irritated skin in the winter and was looking for a natural product to help. I purchased this and started using it and noticed an immediate difference. Ultra-comforting is a correct description for this creme; when I put it on it just makes my skin feel better, plus I haven't had the dry skin problems that I've dealt with in previous years. I will keep on buying this and recommend it to anyone I know.

Jason Aloe Vera Moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2305638 on Aug 20, 2008

I have used this product for over 10 years and its great! I was happy to discover that i could get it from iHerb for a quarter of the price it retails for in New Zealand. Great Service also :) Thank you

Very good moisture keeping cream

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

I have used organic oils and handmade cosmetics for a while, but I feel it is not enough to keep my skin moisture for this dry&cold season. Now, I am very satisfied using this creme. I usually use this cream directly after washing my face, and put on some olive oil. It is the simplest and works very well.