nice cream

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

I've bought this product as a gift for my mom. She has dry irritated skin and was looking for a natural product to help. And I should say it helps! After using it for a while she noticed an immediate difference! Хороший зволожуючий крем. Купляла на подарунок для мами. Їй сподобався. Не знаю як щодо зморшок, але суху шкіру зволожує на відмінно.

Jason Natural Ale Vera Ultr-Comforting, Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Mar 13, 2008

Love it! Although it says it is okay to use as a face moisturizer, it left my face a little ruddy. However, I live in a very very very dry climate and my back, legs, and arms sometimes sting with the dryness and this cream stopped that immediately and lasts all day long.

I love this creme

Posted by Reviewer1488769 on Mar 16, 2008

I have dry irritated skin in the winter and was looking for a natural product to help. I purchased this and started using it and noticed an immediate difference. Ultra-comforting is a correct description for this creme; when I put it on it just makes my skin feel better, plus I haven't had the dry skin problems that I've dealt with in previous years. I will keep on buying this and recommend it to anyone I know.

Jason Aloe Vera Moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2305638 on Aug 20, 2008

I have used this product for over 10 years and its great! I was happy to discover that i could get it from iHerb for a quarter of the price it retails for in New Zealand. Great Service also :) Thank you

Very good moisture keeping cream

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

I have used organic oils and handmade cosmetics for a while, but I feel it is not enough to keep my skin moisture for this dry&cold season. Now, I am very satisfied using this creme. I usually use this cream directly after washing my face, and put on some olive oil. It is the simplest and works very well.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1723897 on Apr 25, 2009

Very moisturizing, doesn't clog up pores, good for healing your skin.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1420641 on Apr 27, 2009

I'm a year old male so I am more interested in just keeping my skin from drying out during the day. I purchase this product after buying many others with all kinds of extra ingredients that were supposed to keep the skin moisturized. None of those creams worked and some irritated my skin. This cream is absorbed by the skin quickly and my skin stays hydrated all day long. I will definitely buy this again.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on May 16, 2009

I really like this cream...kind of stumbled into getting it but now I think I will want to keep it on-hand all the time. Great for hands, body and even face. Light scent, great texture.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3238419 on Sep 01, 2010

First, when I put it on, I kind of felt little bit of burning sensation and dryness. So, I stopped using it for my face and was going to use it as body cream. However, I recently had a skin trouble (allergic reaction) from one of my cosmetic product, and I just tried this cream again by knowing that aloe Vera is a good healing ingredient for the skin. Then, wow… it really did heal my skin in very short period time. Not only that, it made my skin dewy, and made it so soft. I was keep using it since then. Before, I was putting so many different things to the skin. Once I clean it with the cleanser, then, I put face tonner, then, serum, then, eye cream, and couple of different creams. Sometimes, more…. Now, I am only using eye cream (other brand) and this aloe Vera cream, and I feel my skin condition is much better. First, you might feel little dryness with this cream, but, actually, I think it hydrates better than any other cream that I have used.

Excellent.

Posted by PinkOveralls on Mar 22, 2011

Creamy but not heavy. Very lubricating with no strong scent. One container lasts a long time. I use it morning and night and wouldn't be without it.