nice cream

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

I've bought this product as a gift for my mom. She has dry irritated skin and was looking for a natural product to help. And I should say it helps! After using it for a while she noticed an immediate difference! Хороший зволожуючий крем. Купляла на подарунок для мами. Їй сподобався. Не знаю як щодо зморшок, але суху шкіру зволожує на відмінно.

Jason Natural Ale Vera Ultr-Comforting, Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Mar 13, 2008

Love it! Although it says it is okay to use as a face moisturizer, it left my face a little ruddy. However, I live in a very very very dry climate and my back, legs, and arms sometimes sting with the dryness and this cream stopped that immediately and lasts all day long.

I love this creme

Posted by Reviewer1488769 on Mar 16, 2008

I have dry irritated skin in the winter and was looking for a natural product to help. I purchased this and started using it and noticed an immediate difference. Ultra-comforting is a correct description for this creme; when I put it on it just makes my skin feel better, plus I haven't had the dry skin problems that I've dealt with in previous years. I will keep on buying this and recommend it to anyone I know.

Jason Aloe Vera Moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2305638 on Aug 20, 2008

I have used this product for over 10 years and its great! I was happy to discover that i could get it from iHerb for a quarter of the price it retails for in New Zealand. Great Service also :) Thank you

Very good moisture keeping cream

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

I have used organic oils and handmade cosmetics for a while, but I feel it is not enough to keep my skin moisture for this dry&cold season. Now, I am very satisfied using this creme. I usually use this cream directly after washing my face, and put on some olive oil. It is the simplest and works very well.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1723897 on Apr 25, 2009

Very moisturizing, doesn't clog up pores, good for healing your skin.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1420641 on Apr 27, 2009

I'm a year old male so I am more interested in just keeping my skin from drying out during the day. I purchase this product after buying many others with all kinds of extra ingredients that were supposed to keep the skin moisturized. None of those creams worked and some irritated my skin. This cream is absorbed by the skin quickly and my skin stays hydrated all day long. I will definitely buy this again.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on May 16, 2009

I really like this cream...kind of stumbled into getting it but now I think I will want to keep it on-hand all the time. Great for hands, body and even face. Light scent, great texture.

MY NEW LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2045676 on Mar 21, 2012

I love this product and have gone through about 6 tubs! So good for senstive skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE

a nice light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Dec 06, 2011

I love this for my face in the morning, it absorbs quickly without any heavy feeling to it and has a soft fresh scent.