Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Skin Oil, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Skin rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 19, 2008

My surgeon suggested the use of vitamin E oil on my incision to help prevent scarring. It worked. I even use it as a lip moisturizer at night.

thick, but nice

Posted by Reviewer1536695 on May 10, 2009

Thicker than the 5,000 IU version, I find this very useful for my daughter's chicken pox scars. It is easier to apply on the scars than 5,000 IU because of its viscosity and I do believe it is helping the healing process. I also use this under my eyes. I do like using thicker oils like castor oil and lanolin on my skin for nightimes. It stays on longer!

wow!

Posted by Reviewer2071662 on Mar 09, 2011

I bought this product mainly for my burn scar on my chest. It has been 2 weeks and my scar has faded tremendously, although you can still see it because it is a pretty large area. I also use it on my face, at first I tried little dots on my acne scars as I am afraid that it would clog the pores, however, I got carried away and ended up spreading it to the whole face. I slept with it on, and my skin was glowing when I woke up (perhaps just because of the oil sheen). However, even when I washed it off, it was still glowing, and my scars have faded as well, and did not give me any pimples due to clogged pores. If asked I would buy it again, my answer is YES :D

Jason Natural Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2955198 on Jun 04, 2009

this product has a thick texture but makes your face very moisturized. i just put 1-2 drops on my fingers and rub them until they get loosen up on my fingers. then i put it on my face at night and sometimes the day. my face is a lot softer and my acne scars seem to fade a little bit (just been using it for abut 2 weeks). great product and i recommend this to everyone!

Smooth and soft skin!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Mar 14, 2010

My wife started using the first day it arrived and the next morning, she let me touch her face an it was unbelievable soft. She says that she will never part with this product. She is beginning to look younger more and more each day.