Jason Natural, Sea Fresh, Anti-Cavity & Strengthening Gel, Deep Sea Spearmint, 6 oz (170 g)

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1550246 on Mar 22, 2009

My dentist told me that I have periodontal disease. Most of my family has had all their teeth removed at an early age due to this. My gums were bleeding quite alot every night when I flossed and it was quite alarming. I have no medical or dental insurance of any kind. After doing research, I began to take 100mg of CoQ10 daily, and use Jason Sea Fresh Tooth Gel with CoQ10. My guns no longer bleed and I am very pleased. I will stick with this tooth gel, it is the best product I have used, I love it.

By Far the best in organics!!

Posted by Reviewer3301629 on Oct 09, 2008

This is THE BEST tasting toothpaste I've ever had before. I'm on my second order of it, already. And when you read all the natural and organic ingredients, it makes it ever harder to believe this could taste good. You never have to go back to TOM'S or BART'S again!

Jason Natural, Sea Fresh Tooth Gel Deep Sea Spearment

Posted by Reviewer3238407 on Nov 10, 2008

I have used this product for sometime because my gums swell and bleed when I use any over the counter toothpaste. My dentist could not determine what was going on with my gums, no amount of flossing or mouthwash would help. I even tried prescription mouthwash, and it did not stop the bleeding. I saw Jason Natural Sea Fresh Tooth Gel and tried it and within a matter of weeks my gums were back to normal. I have used nothing else since then. I highly recommend this product it's wonderful. Kay Fox

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

we like jason naturals pastes

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008

I have receeding gums, and I was looking for a natural, flouride toothpaste that didn't aggravate this condition. This toothpaste is perfect! It tastes great, helps my gums, and I love that it is natural. Highly recommend!