Good to my gum

Posted by 4997870132231068370 on Jan 22, 2016

Eases weakness of my gum

Refreshing and whitens!

Posted by 5410626004864636136 on Jun 18, 2015

I love the Jason Natural line of toothpastes. They are cruelty free, and less harmful than a number of commercial pastes. This one is very refreshing and I noticed whiter teeth after some weeks of brushing thrice a day. Use with a mouthwash for best results.

Jason Natural, Sea Fresh, Anti-Cavity & Strengthening Gel, Deep Sea Spearmint

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Mar 27, 2015

Хорошая паста

Helped my mouth rash

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 12, 2015

Since I started using this the rash around my mouth that had been there for almost a year has improved! I used to use the kinds of toothpaste for 'sensitive teeth' with that numbing ingredient and this doesn't have it, but my gums haven't hurt since I've used this anyway. Great product, glad it has fluoride unlike many 'natural' ones. My teeth feel a bit less 'clean' than the one I used to use but I guess you should pair it with a natural mouthwash or something.

Frais !

Posted by 4815917186811558190 on Feb 10, 2015

Dentifrice agréable, bien frais. Mais à la maison, on préfère largement la version en pâte (design turquoise).

ok

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

not the best..

Great taste

Posted by 5138441246435271515 on Oct 30, 2014

Not bad at all. I like the taste, and it cleanses pretty well. I like the idea that it foams, and it has flouride which may prevent tooth decay. People say flouride is not good for health, but I believe if you don't swallow it in big amount it should be fine. I wouldn't just use ONE brand for things like toothpaste, shampoos, shower gel etc, just to be safe. I'll aslo let my 6 yrs old son try later.

toothpaste

Posted by with-atopiceczema on Oct 25, 2014

The taste of this toothpaste reminds me of soap. Other than that it lathers well. I really like the look of it and I got used to the taste but I do want a toothpaste that doesn't remind me of soap.

Not bad

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Not bad.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information