Love It

Posted by Reviewer1550246 on Mar 22, 2009

My dentist told me that I have periodontal disease. Most of my family has had all their teeth removed at an early age due to this. My gums were bleeding quite alot every night when I flossed and it was quite alarming. I have no medical or dental insurance of any kind. After doing research, I began to take 100mg of CoQ10 daily, and use Jason Sea Fresh Tooth Gel with CoQ10. My guns no longer bleed and I am very pleased. I will stick with this tooth gel, it is the best product I have used, I love it.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Jason Natural, Sea Fresh Tooth Gel Deep Sea Spearment

Posted by Reviewer3238407 on Nov 10, 2008

I have used this product for sometime because my gums swell and bleed when I use any over the counter toothpaste. My dentist could not determine what was going on with my gums, no amount of flossing or mouthwash would help. I even tried prescription mouthwash, and it did not stop the bleeding. I saw Jason Natural Sea Fresh Tooth Gel and tried it and within a matter of weeks my gums were back to normal. I have used nothing else since then. I highly recommend this product it's wonderful. Kay Fox

By Far the best in organics!!

Posted by Reviewer3301629 on Oct 09, 2008

This is THE BEST tasting toothpaste I've ever had before. I'm on my second order of it, already. And when you read all the natural and organic ingredients, it makes it ever harder to believe this could taste good. You never have to go back to TOM'S or BART'S again!

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

we like jason naturals pastes

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008

I have receeding gums, and I was looking for a natural, flouride toothpaste that didn't aggravate this condition. This toothpaste is perfect! It tastes great, helps my gums, and I love that it is natural. Highly recommend!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1722975 on Jul 29, 2008

Great toothpaste. Good taste & good ingredients. Makes my teeth feel clean all day. I have bad teeth & gums & beleive this toothpaste have saved my teeth.

Great teeth naturally

Posted by Reviewer1473773 on Mar 20, 2007

My dentist is always surprised by the excellent condition of my mouth. Of course frequent brushing is the ultimate key, but this toothpaste is keeping me clean. And the taste is above all else. This was the first natural toothpaste I tried when I switched, and I'm not switching anytime soon.

Excellent tooth gel!!

Posted by Reviewer2657832 on Oct 10, 2007

I have been looking for a toothpaste that does not contain SLS, I get frequent canker sores. I just love this tooth gel, it's wonderful!!

Remarkable toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2841731 on Jan 14, 2007

I found out a few years ago that I am allergic to Sodium laurel sulfate found in most toothpastes. This product saved my teeth and gums. i've used it for 2 years now and have had no new cavities or gum problems. My teeth are whiter as well. Tastes great and works wonders!!