It is used after shaving! Используется после бритья!

Posted by Ludviga on Oct 29, 2012

The husband threw all the cosmetics after shaving. It very much liked this gel with scarlet! Arranged everything: also began to smell, both a consistence, and action on skin after shaving! I am surprised and glad! Муж забросил все свои косметические средства после бритья. Ему очень понравился этот гель с алое! Устроило всё: и запах, и консистенция, и действие на кожу после бритья! Я удивлена и рада!

Not suitable laser treated skin.

Posted by Reviewer2962861 on Jan 10, 2012

Product stings the face. Redness immediately appears on the cheeks. Did my laser treatment a week ago. So my skin is new. Tried this product. Waited for 15min for the redness to go away, but it didn't. Had to wash away the product and apply my own moisturiser. And it has perfume! Bought 2 tube. Going to use it on my hair. Sure adds moisture to my dry hair.

Aloe Vera

Posted by willowman on Jul 15, 2012

I use aloe vera in the summer time it is great when i have been long time in the sun and put it to my skin what a feeling and this item is almost five time cheapers than the same aloe vera products what they sell here in finland

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3152638 on Jan 19, 2012

For some reason this stuff irritated my face.Havent tried any other aloe vera gel,so it may be that i'm just allergic.

[코맨후기] 아 이제품.. 최악이에요..

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012

일단, 바르면 너무너무 쓰라려요, 그리고.. 굉장히, 트러블이 많이생겨요, 게다가 너무 끈적거려서, 몸 신체 어느곳에도 바르기가 애매하네요~ 제이슨, 너무 실망스럽습니다.;;;

Great Moisturizer!!

Posted by Reviewer1101594 on Jul 29, 2010

I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. However the ingredients listed on the website for this item are not the actual ingredients used. If you want a correct listing check the ingredients for the 16oz bottle.

my best item for winter

Posted by Reviewer1265962 on Dec 13, 2010

my best item for winter

Misleading for Acne Prone Skin......

Posted by Reviewer2172914 on Dec 02, 2011

if you have acne, i dunno.... for me this doesnt work, maybe i loaded it on too much but it left a flaking gooey mess on my face, and horrible to put makeup on over top. Maybe if i had no acne, and used a little less it would work fine, but i dont recommend for ACNE PRONE people.

helps with breakouts

Posted by Reviewer2833436 on Apr 19, 2010

This doesn't do much to moisturize, but it helps the odd breakout heal quickly. I'll keep it for this summer, too, in case of sunburn.

aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer1768241 on Jul 05, 2010

very good product for burns and dry skin. I keep it in the fridge.