| English
| USD ($)

Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Dandruff Relief, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Awesome Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1452905 on Jul 21, 2009

I am a black female and up until now, I had dandruffy hair. I followed the instructions, washing my hair every two days. This shampoo did not dry my hair out at all! In fact, my hair felt very smooth and well conditioned (I use JN Aloe Conditioner as well). Best of all, no more dandruff OR itchy scalp. If this shampoo doesnt dry out my textured, dry hair, it probably wont dry out yours either. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Cured My Pimple Problem!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Mar 07, 2010

"Yes!" you heard me correctly. Since, I usually only use natural shampoos on my hair, I have learned over the years that they are just as good for my hair as well. This is a little tidbit of what I had been experiencing with my skin; a few months ago, I believed that I was getting another flare up of those period pimples but these were twice the original size and they itched constantly plus they were inflammed and red. Iherb Family, I could not believe my eyes and no matter, what I tried, nothing was working for me. Understand that I was out of homemade concotions and done with spending my hard earned money when I applied some of this miracle in a bottle to my nightmare. Get this, I only 2 days, my skin problem totally cleared up and even with my period just coming on a few days ago, this is the first time in years that I have to had to walk around with huge pimples on my face!!! What I do is wet my face with a very warm cloth, then I use the same cloth to gently rub in the creme. Now, I keep rub fo about 1 minute and then I rinse with cool water. My husband cannot believe or my son as they are constantly in the market, looking for products to give them blemish free skin as they both are regular shavers. Yeap! You guessed it, they are sharing this bottle with me and are believers too!!! Oh, I did use it in my hai as directed and the results were excellent! You will feel a slight tingle action going on and your hair will looks very healthy after just one use. I will never be without this product as I was just about to take my skin problem to see a dermatologist. I hope tis will help those of you with pimples, acne, and blackheads and/or those who suffer with scalp problems as I do. I believe that the Tea Tree oil is what stamped out skin afflictions. A true MIRACLE in a bottle or God's precious essential oils at work!!!

Dry skin? It works!

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

After reading the reviews, I decided to buy this for my husband. It smells like Selsun Blue, but works in fighting the dandruff and itchy head. It is okay to use it with a preferred conditioner and the dandruff has lessen to minimum.

Excellent

Posted by juihung on Mar 31, 2008

My father has severely suffered from the problem of dandruff and flaky scalp for years. He has tried many products, but I must say this one is the best. It cleans up the dandruff and flakes thoroughly, leaving a smooth feeling on the scalp. After using one bottle only, my father has no more itchy scalp and dandruff. It is so amazing and unbelievable. Thank Jason Natural for having this great therapy.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1758226 on Jul 14, 2009

For years I had tried different kinds of shampoos for relieving dandruff and Psoriasis, none of them worked as well as Jason Natural. I have been using it now for more than a month. I don't have itchy scalp any more and the dandruff is gone. LOVE it.