Nice good tasting healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Feb 26, 2015

This tea is tasty, it is leaf tea, so you do need a strainer cup or understanding that is is loose leaf. If you are familiar with Earl Grey tea it gets its fragrance from Bergamot, it is a type of orange that grows in Italy. There are many health benefits to Bergamot, such as being high in Polyphenols (Anti-oxidants), can help lower bad cholesterol, helps keep your arteries healthy, helps to balance Blood Pressure and is Blood Sugar balancing! Great Tea, would recommend

Highly recomended!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 27, 2013

This is a very delicate and smooth tea with a lovely sweet taste! Very satisfying drink hot or cold.

Delicious tea and doesn't bitter. Вкусный чай и совсем не горчит.

Posted by Yanushka on Jul 06, 2013

Delicious tea and doesn't bitter. Вкусный чай и совсем не горчит.

Very good!

Posted by Allegoria on Jul 07, 2013

I liked this tea very much. Though the smell is strong when it's dry, it becomes delicate bergamot in the cup.

Delicious and relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1075861 on Apr 16, 2014

I didn't read the description closely so I was disappointed when this arrived and I discovered it was loose leaf. I wasn't disappointed for long: I made iced tea, which I found to be so good I never even made a hot cup. I felt calmer while sipping on this tea throughout the day, perhaps due to the bergamot.

Yummy, clean

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

A well balanced tea, not too strong on the bergamot. Good quality leaves, a great product all round. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Good tea

Posted by 4903528478765402587 on Oct 07, 2013

I like it

רגיל

Posted by 5087066840314139269 on Jan 18, 2014

תה רגיל

limited taste of earl grey or bergamot

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Jan 19, 2015

We have tasted many Earl Grey teas in our afternoon teas, and this one ranks close to the bottom. It neither satisfies the quality Earl Grey we are used nor does the bergamot come through. It is a very disappointing tea and I may throw out the rest.

dissapoiting

Posted by Reviewer3183764 on Jul 15, 2014

I did not like neither the aroma or the taste of this tea. There is no origin information(where it came from)on the package. The finish is flat.It feels like it is a mixture of teas verses large leaf organic black tea. Will NOT by it again. So far Two Leaves and a Bud Organic Earl Grey Black Tea is my favorite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »