Not that great.

Posted by 5440115968213011403 on Jun 03, 2013

I tried this in the US and ordered it here on iherb because it was the best flavour from Justin's. Having said that, it's not that great. It's weirdly salty, which you wouldn't really want when you're asking for a chocolate hazelnut "nutella wanna-be" nut butter. I mean, they boost with pride how they aren't filled with sugars but hey, watch that sodium too Justin's. If you want a dairy free nutella get rawtella, which is so much better for you anyway and its AMAZING.

can't say "I like it"

Posted by Reviewer1886644 on Jul 11, 2011

too salty for sweet product, and strange consistency

So good without being overly sweet

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 05, 2011

It has the perfect grittiness and a has small particles of salt that pops in your mouth to give flavor. Half teaspoon of it made my chocolate cravings go away but the jar didn't last 3 days for our family of four - it's addictive!

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Pricey, but Delicious

Chocolate and Hazelnut Taste Great Together! Tastes GREAT on Toast!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

What could taste better than chocolate and hazelnut together? Children LOVE the taste of this TASTY spread!

Hay que probarlo

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Jan 30, 2014

No es como las cremas de cacao normales, está muy buena y con mucho sabor.

sweet and salty taste

Posted by 4752184611296982426 on Feb 06, 2014

Despite seeing some positive and negative reviews on this product, i still gave it a shot and decided to try it. i did not even regret one bit. This is definitely a much healthier alternative for Nutella. Even though the consistency is quite liquidy, it still taste as good as nutella but guilt free! i am allergic to peanut butter so this is also another alternative for me. I just put this on the top of my oatmeal this morning with a drizzle of honey and woah it was the bomb. I would totally recommend this product to anyone.

Justin's Nut Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

This is grainy, awful, I hate it no way it comes close to Rapunzel.

Salty

Posted by Reviewer1274204 on May 16, 2012

It's much more salty than sweet and I struggle to spread it. It's insanely thick. Still edible but I don't think I would ever buy it again.

BETTER than Nutella in every way!

Posted by Reviewer1058574 on Jan 17, 2012

This is such a treat! Tastes better than Nutella; the slight crunchy texture is additive; the sweet yet a little salty flavor is perfect. I am eating it straightly out of the jar, and looks like I will finish the bottle in 3-4 days. Thank goodness it is healthy!