Almond butter

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Dec 21, 2011

Ok! But perfer earth balance almond butter

Great taste!

Posted by 4903476054680246914 on Dec 15, 2013

Prefer the maple or vanilla blends.

Nice..

Posted by Reviewer1957684 on Oct 18, 2011

Quite nice, but with no added salt there is a slight bitterness there, and quite an 'earthy' taste. I mix it with peanut butter for sandwiches and it's ok! Ghastly in porridge/oatmeal, yuck!

Nothing to write home about

Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Apr 29, 2014

A little too thick and chunky for my preference. It also doesn't have as strong of an almond flavor as I'd prefer. It's not bad. Just not worth the price in my mind.

It is too thick

Posted by 5498900894596207461 on Sep 16, 2014

this almond butter is good but it is tooooo thick to me.

taste is so mild

Posted by LovelyHoney on Sep 26, 2014

On its own this is pretty much tasteless, and I don't like it, but in combination with honey it is great.

Tastes good, but maybe rancid

Posted by HolisticHealth on Feb 20, 2016

Tastes nice and mild, a good nut butter, better than peanut butter. Because of the mildness this is good in baking, for example making cookies. Doesn´t have any additives and has simple ingredients. Still, nowadays I wouldn´t buy nut butters anymore too often, because now I know that at the very moment when you grind the nuts they start to become rancid and that isn´t good for your health. So maybe I would eat this just once in a while as a treat or try to grind butter myself.

It's ok

Posted by 5725690631932900168 on Apr 22, 2016

I've tasted better but considering the volume, it is one of the more reasonably priced nut butters. Plus I like that there is no added sugar.

Terribly Overrated

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 30, 2013

Tastes of roasted almonds and while not a bad thing, I can hardly understand what the commotion over almond butter in general is about. This product is gritty and requires mixing to incorporate the separated solids and oil. Not sure if I would buy again. Doesn't make sense to unless the taste somehow grows on me.

Too much oil

Posted by 4869824758246711566 on Oct 09, 2013

IMHO, too much palm oil, which tends to dominate flavor time to time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »