delicious

Posted by 5384590797624843158 on Apr 05, 2016

No need to added sugar it's better without,I tried it with San Dalfor jam and was pretty good

Oil separates and it's runny

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Quite difficult to stir in the oil into the PB, and it's still very runny. Flavour-wise it's ok.

Gummy and flavorless.

Posted by 4975154155631436804 on Dec 14, 2015

Gummy and lacking in flavor.

A great healthy alternative

Posted by 5295677813337403182 on Dec 12, 2015

I really like this product, I definitely recommend to stir thoroughly (shaking doesn't do much) and to store in the fridge so it hardens a little bit as the texture can be a little off putting (it separates quite a bit). Other than that, the flavour is great, I love that it only has two ingredients and that it is much healthier than your average peanut butter, I have ordered this about 3 times now and will definitely order again.

amazing stuff

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Feb 01, 2015

very yummy, as are all of Justin's products.

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Nov 14, 2014

Great p.b. I always have this brand on hand

Really Yammy

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014

The salty falvore is missing, but you can get used to it quickly, and it's really really good with jam!

Oily sludge

Posted by 5249309563194316723 on Jun 16, 2014

When I opened the jar I managed to spill aprox 1 tablespoon of brown oil. After trying to mix the whole thing and let it cool for 6 hours, it still has a batter-like consistency and I can't even begin to complain about the oily taste it has. Never again! I will return to my long time sugar free peanut butter, that is cheaper and diabetes friendly as well.

Everything's going for this peanut butter

Posted by 4788781836400525595 on May 28, 2014

Not as sweet and greasy as the others and has a plentiful nutty flavour. Just that needs a little while to acquire the taste and you will be addicted to it. I concur with others, this is a brilliantly tasty peanut butter with original nutty taste, unlike the overdosing sweet ones on the shelves.

Finished this in a week.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

My husband ate this entire jar with nothing more than bananas and a spoon. I think I got maybe a little bit on a piece of toast before he finished it all. He reordered it this morning. Unlike other reviewers our jar was not chunky or separated. Maybe we got a fresh batch but it was totally smooth and required no stirring. Will reorder in a week when the upcoming jar has finished. Great taste, all natural. Wish the jar was bigger but the product is quality stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »