Smells delicious

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015

Smells delicious

Justin's Nut Butter Honey Almond Butter Is a TASTY Gluten Free Food!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Very tasty nut butter! I appreciate the fact that this item is all natural and gluten free too!

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by 4762332782315513887 on Feb 22, 2015

When I first switched from peanut butter to almond butter it took me over a year to finish the jar. Peanut butter was just so delicious and flavorful and almond butter was dry and unpleasant. When I finally got through my first jar I decided to try a different brand and came across Justin's. I love love love honey so I thought I might like this better. Boy, was this worlds of difference from the last brand I bought. I've had it less than a month and I'm already half-way through the jar. I put it in my oatmeal in the morning or sometimes when I'm craving something sweet, I'll put it on apples and have it with a nice cup of green tea. This stuff is seriously delicious. You'll find yourself just licking it off a spoon its so good. I've seen some comments say that follow-up batches have tasted completely different so I'll update the review when I order another jar.

Delicious!

Posted by 4665993804735154222 on Jun 25, 2014

Great product - tastes amazing

Always delicious

Posted by 5690786160833804405 on Mar 10, 2014

My Favorite by far

Love it everytime

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014

For any nut lover, this is a must!! Great on toasts and baguettes. Can't get enough of this product I must say.

Just Perfect!!! 완벽한 제품 강추!!

Posted by Reviewer3074158 on Feb 04, 2014

It's just so perfect!! I tried Maple Almond one before and Honey is a bit better for me. It's nutty with a good smell, not too sweet. Try this with apple and carrot, you'll find it has a totally different side from having it with a bread. 예전에는 메이플시럽이 첨가된 제품을 먹었는데, 허니가 더 맛있네요. 고소하고 너무 달지 않아서 정말 완벽하게 맛있습니다! 저는 사과, 당근이랑 같이 먹는데, 빵에 발라먹을때와 또 다르게 정말 상큼하고 맛있어요.

Very good!

Posted by 5282320337144208492 on Nov 05, 2013

We liked bigger almond bits in this one than in the vanilla one. We didn't really feel the difference between the two, taste wise. But still very good.

Love it!

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

Can't get enough of this product! It tastes so much better then other brands of almond butters!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Feb 18, 2013

Awesome taste, I eat it straight from the jar. A touch dry though, so be warned if that's not something you like.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »