I love it

Posted by Reviewer1406358 on Jun 13, 2010

I use this in soups, under stir fry, or just as a side. It gives a nutty, fullbodied flavor to anything I add it to. It freezes well after its cooked so I put it in serving size pkgs and its ready to be added to store bought soup or a frozen dinner for a hearty quick meal.

HC

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Mar 25, 2008

My family and I just loved the Kashi. I like the idea of ordering food items from iHerb. Here you have a chance to cross reference the ingredients in the privacy of youre home. The shipping cost is low, for all items, and beats driving to and from the Market/ Health-food store. Ounce for ounce is cost's about the same, but here it is fresh!

Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Pilaf, 3 - 6.5 oz Packets

Posted by Reviewer2411202 on Jun 06, 2008

Great tasting and left-overs are great reheated.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2890750 on Jan 09, 2009

wonderful product, love it

Grains for breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012

I don't cook this product the way it says on the label. I put a few tablespoons in a sealed thermos container and cover with unfiltered apple juice, and then leave it on the kitchen counter for 24 hours. I have the uncooked whole grains for breakfast every morning. It's incredibly nutritious and it's my favorite meal of the day. Highly recommended!

Kashi 7 whole grain pilaf

Posted by Reviewer3294346 on Sep 23, 2009

This stuff is awesome for any meal, even breakfast!

yum yum

Posted by Reviewer1933157 on Nov 10, 2009

my family and i love this kashi pilaf. It's hard to find it at the store. glad I could stock up on it at iHerb.com

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf is the Best Pilaf I've Found

Posted by Reviewer2437865 on Dec 01, 2009

This is my favorite. I saute in 2 tbsp of oil for 3 minutes, add one can of Swanson's chicken broth and simmer for @26 minutes. Great as a side for main meat serving. Also makes great Tabuli.

Kashi Pilaf

Posted by Reviewer1415779 on Feb 10, 2010

I love this stuff. Delivery from iHerb was speedy, the price was right and there doesn't seem to be anything else on the market quite like this whole grain treat. It can be eaten like a cereal or a rice. I mix it with veggies or seafood and it's a meal.

Kashi pilaf

Posted by Reviewer1373356 on Mar 13, 2010

Superb for breakfast cereal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »