very good

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Nov 28, 2014

Is it ok for adults to eat cookies for breakfast?

strange flavor

Posted by 5152143640948246488 on Dec 15, 2015

The texture is good the taste also good, but it has a strange and strong flavor in it! It's like caffein or something weird! I don't know if it's just my package because no one is writing about it. لذيذ ومو مره حالي لكنه ليّن مره وفيه طعم غريب وقوي كأنه قهوه!

Healthy and filling

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

I was surprised at the large size of these cookies. They are a great guilt-free snack/dessert!

Yummy

Posted by 4648661557413154613 on Jun 09, 2015

I can eat the entire box if you let me ❤️ Best thing about those cookies is how moist they are! BUT if you leave them open for a long time it might get hard and dry ;(

RAdioactive

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on May 22, 2011

I ate them, and I enjoyed them. Then, I began to wonder if they were radioactive.

Will repeat!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 14, 2016

This definitely HITS. THE. SPOT. Filling and delicious. Doesn't make me feel sick from chemical ingredients like other commercial brands do. I will include a box in every order and might possibly share with friends and family..l said might.

great

Posted by 5098687543799417845 on Dec 07, 2014

I love them I cant wait for my next order

Not really a cookie...

Posted by 5202269199585294729 on Aug 31, 2014

This product seems more like a musli bar than a cookie. I was disappointed by the dry texture and lack of sweetness. It's probably a good alternative for those who are trying to avoid sweets, but desperate for something.

would give it 5 stars if not for the resize

Posted by 5350648028651061694 on Sep 28, 2016

Note: it is way smaller than before, I mean don't fooled by the reviews, all of them were for the old bigger size, but the quality of these cookies is still perfect : )

Healthy, but...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 03, 2011

Not my favorite cookie, unfortunately. Wonderful ingredients, yes, but way too dry- and the chocolate is too domineering.