Keeki Pure & Simple, Sunscreen, SPF 15, 4 oz (120 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Best sunscreen I ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1267097 From Greece on Nov 02, 2012

I'm a 45 year-old male so I like to use simple and effective but multifunctional products when it comes to my daily skin care. I want my sunscreen to be transparent, light in texture but moisturizing enough for my combination skin, noncomedogenic (it will not clog pores) and shine-free. Keeki Pure & Simple Sunscreen meets all these criteria and the price is just right. I use SPF 15 every day during the winter months, and SPF 30 during the spring and summer months and I never get burned no matter how much time I stay under the sun.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer3092624 From New Jersey on Jul 11, 2013

I ordered this and did not read the ingredients carefully. It has OM Cinnimate which is questionable. Also, the fragrance is cloying.