لاتشتريه

Posted by istunning on Apr 28, 2016

جيد كـ طعم لكن عيبه مرتين اشتريه وكل مره الكيس من الداخل كله حايس جبنه كذا مدري هو مع الضغط او الحرارة او ايش لكن فيه شيء خطا

Kettle chips cheddar

Posted by 4724243186658391075 on Apr 04, 2016

Love most Kettle products but I wouldn't but these again. Not much flavor.

OMG...you won't stop until you drop!

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

Love these chips...can't stop eating them...putting myself on a New York Cheddar ban until I gain self composure again! Warning...only buy if you want to lose control once in a while because you are super responsible and I believe this is cheaper than drugs...legal too...although probably not for long!

Just not this flavor

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 20, 2016

I like Kettle Foods, just not this product because while I do appreciate their effort in launching healthier potato chips, I've tasted way better than this one; it lacks cheddar flavor. One day I brought a bag to work and even my coworkers wouldn't eat them. Their Salt & Vinegar or Honey Dijon version is better than this one in my opinion.

yummy

Posted by 5665076223490497265 on Feb 14, 2016

yummy

Good

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Oct 06, 2015

I like this brand, it's crispy and tasty

Don't send Over Expired date

Posted by 5248248090677655395 on Aug 13, 2015

I received potato chips 13 AUG 2015. BUT this snack's Best before was 16 JUL 2015. I tasted one with a great expect but very disappointed. Kettle Foods are not professional because they didn't check the expired date and just sell it. I don't want to order snacks by online anymore. I think I wasted my time and money.

nearly expired

Posted by 5041088305282636346 on Jun 30, 2015

Did anyone pay attention to the expired date? I am an oversea customer from China. I did order this chip on 17th Jun 2015. I received it on 29th Jun 2015.When I am going to eat it. I found its best before date is 16th July 2015. It is only 15days left before it expired.I did take picture for it. It is very unpleasantshopping experience. I was so suprised I got an nearly expired chip from here with normal price. So upset. So disappointed. I think I won't buy it again.

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015