OK product but I prefer a Nutiva

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I gave this a try but I prefer the consistency of Nutiva so I have gone back to purchasing that. I found that there was too much oil on top and the cream was on the bottom . It was very hard to try to mix it to get the right consistency so I scooped out the oil that was the top and used it to cook. Too expensive for me to hacking it to make it work.

Awesome

Posted by 5169332372695514228 on Jan 24, 2016

Best source of fat ever, incredible moisture, lots of possibilities in the kitchen, I love it!! Plus it is organic!!

Coconut butter.

Posted by 4732846447033507938 on Jun 09, 2015

I purchased this product to make my own body lotion, and it has been just perfect. Another product that is on my regular list. A wonderful organic product that is silky smooth when made up into a lotion.

Yummy Richness

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

Because I had to go on an AIP diet because of terrible allergies, I often felt deprived. This coconut butter is the decadent part of my day. It's so rich and delicious, but the texture can be bothersome to cope with when removing from container. Still, I'm buying again and again.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Garšīgs

Excellent

Posted by DavidH on Jan 07, 2015

Great tasting butter, similar to others I've tried, maybe a bit milder taste than some, but they're all good.

So delicious!

Posted by 5475759783211788469 on Jul 28, 2014

I love this more than words can say! I'm on a low carb/high fat diet and use this along with coconut flakes, flax seed, dark chocolate chips as a meal replacement. Tastes great. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that the butter and oil separated and wouldn't mix together well.

Great flavor!

Posted by 4633490507549918832 on Jun 03, 2014

I ordered two different jars of coconut butter, this one so far great and it smells so good! Deffinitely going to order more of these!

Pay for what you get

Posted by VitalityVee on Jun 01, 2014

Echoing many comments, Kevala's coconut butter tastes inferior to Artisana (the only other brand I've tried). Not as smooth and the flavour is less refined. Needs quite a bit of stirring. The good side is that it is cheaper. On a separate note, Kevala's BLACK TAHINI is AMAZING!!!

Worst coconut butter ever! Inferior quality, taste, value, flavorless. Remove from offerings, it's so bad.

Posted by Reviewer3100706 on May 28, 2014

I have not been moved to offer a review until this product was received. I eat coconut butter daily. This product is extremely inferior. It is a misnomer to call it coconut butter. It is opaque coconut oil.It appears like a great buy but don't be deceived. The product has no texture. You might as well be eating coconut oil. It tastes like it's about 1/8th coconut pulp and the rest is coconut oil, which I eat also so I know the difference. The Kavala Product arrived on a warm day and it was pretty much liquid...that's how cheaply made it is. The good stuff will be viscous, not liquid. Excellent sourcs of coconut butter are: Nutiva Manna and Artisana coconut butter. These two provide superior quality, value and taste. Don't waste your money on Kevala. It's so aweful, I recommend iherb removing it from its offerings until the company improve it's quality. If it contains 25% coconut pulp, I would be surprised. Tastes more like 10%. 2nd jar will be returned shortly. E.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »