Posted by Reviewer3361493 on Aug 15, 2011

My daughter and her friends love these muffins. Can't tell they are GF. I add cinnamon to the batter and top with cinnamon sugar before I bake them. I also add blueberries sometimes. Very tasty and moist!

Great GF muffin mix

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Jan 30, 2012

I was getting tired of paying $8 for 4 frozen gluten free muffins. This mix makes a dozen delicious muffins and you can add your own fruit or chocolate chips. They freeze well too which is an exta added bonus.

LOVE this mix!

Posted by 4757024159710219636 on May 20, 2012

My family is a HUGE fan of King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla. They are incredibly easy to make and oh so delicious! Thank you, King Arthur, for developing such a yummy product!

king Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla Base, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by 4655167759559671435 on Nov 17, 2012

Very delicius and easy the preparate.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Dec 11, 2012

I made them with coconut oil and coconut milk, they turned out to be super soft and tender, very moist. They taste even better the next day.

Wow!!

Posted by Reviewer2052141 on Jun 25, 2013

I am new to gluten free products so I didn't know what to expect. I could not tell they were gluten free by the taste-which was amazing. Easy to prepare. I added fresh blueberries and they yield was actually 16 muffins, not 12. Extra bonus. I have already purchased more mix. Thanks for a great product.

Makes a delicious Muffin

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

I make these for my son who cannot have gluten. I add a ripe banana and use vanilla coconut milk and they come out quite tasty.

Great tasting

Posted by cherylinechua on Jul 20, 2014

My whole family loves the taste of these. i added lots of choc chips and they are great. a bit on the sweet side for me trying to cut down on sugar, but otherwise the standard is as good as what you buy outside. My 2nd purchase

Amazing!

Posted by 4766240892973274971 on Jan 17, 2015

These muffins are great, even compared to ones that contain gluten! Made my mix half with choc chips + coconut and the other half with blueberries. Yum.

very good taste