Connie

Posted by 4896635731400067291 on Apr 25, 2016

I really like the conditioner.

The best for afro hair

Posted by 4753370893888348935 on Mar 28, 2016

Although the price is high for that little amount of product, its totally worth it since it detangles my 4a/b afro very gently even with the worst knots. It smells nice and it's also good for styling. Doesn't leave withe stuff and my hair seems to be really thankful when I use it. Definitely a must try for any afro girl/guy.

i dont leave reviews, but i HAVE to this time

Posted by j-pack on Mar 23, 2016

I never really cared that much about my hair. That's the reason I've been brushing it with normal brushes my whole life, just destroying my natural curl pattern. But as I'm getting older I've decided to start taking better care of my hair, and have at least tried brushing my hair using only my fingers, as I was told to do to protect my curl pattern. I would have to say my curl pattern is maybe type 3b/c, just taking a shot in the dark. I would never in a million years be able to get through my hair using only my fingers. it's impossible. Especially after sleeping on it all night. I put this stuff in as soon as I got it this morning after showering. Within 15 seconds my fingers were gliding through my knot free hair. It's absolutely insane. as im living in japan right now it helps that shipping is crazy cheap. thank you, iherb, for my soft, knot free curls!

¡Desenreda en un plis plas!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Puedes usarla como acondicionadora o como crema de peinado. ¡Me ha encantado! Si la usas como acondicionadora desenreda el cabello muy rápido, su textura tipo gel no es impedimento, penetra fácilmente y hace efecto al instante. ¡Y su olorcito tropical es riquísimo! Como crema de peinado hay que usar poquísimo, para una melena media con medio guisante es suficiente. Lo que no acabo de entender es el listado de ingredientes de su INCI, creo que está mal redactado. De todas formas.. ¡Buena compra!

Initially Moisturizing Then Dries Up

Posted by 5462867854239304574 on Feb 29, 2016

This gives a good slip when first applied but gradually makes my afro hair tends coily and easily knotted and then completely dries up by the next day, not a good leave-in for me.

très bon produit idéal pour cheveux 4c

Posted by 5370193043794461317 on Feb 22, 2016

Genialissime ! ! ! ! ! It's vert great product

my favorite leave in

Posted by 5038044940238155727 on Jan 29, 2016

this is "the leave in" makes my curls soft and reduces frizz

Very good

Posted by 5701668373769030741 on Jan 23, 2016

Keeping my hair very soft and healthy. Since I have switch to organic products and since I start using this my hair are very soft healthy and beautiful. Just to say that I have curly and thick hair. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It doesn't stay too long however.

great

Posted by 5136429341689581305 on Jan 15, 2016

Really detangle a softens my hair love it

Perfect !