New To iHerb?

Kirkman Labs, Biofilm Defense, 60 Capsules

Add to cart to see price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for gut dysbiosis!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Sep 02, 2012

I did a lot of research on enzymes and their role in bacteria biofilms. I had a stubborn gut infection that just wouldn't go away - even with antibiotics. So, I added this to my protocol and I was successfully able to reduce the numbers with this stuff and other natural substances designed to kill gram negative and positive bacteria. I highly recommend it if you're having trouble with any kind of infection.

Medicalinsider

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Jun 18, 2012

A good combination of fibrinolytic and other enzymes. I use this product as well as Interfase Plus. Both are excellent. Would recommend this product for removing intestinal and systematic biofilms caused by yeasts, parasites and bacteria.

Mis defensas están mejor.../ My defenses are better

Posted by 5434381057529737265 on Aug 24, 2013

Sufro de Enfermedad de Lyme Crónica y mi sistema inmune está muy debilitado. Desde que lo tomo no he sufrido ninguna infección adicional. Funciona. I suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease and my immune system is very weak. Since I take it I have not suffered any further infection. Works

Speedy delivery

Posted by 4933004459497253989 on Nov 07, 2013

First time we've tried this product. Too early to comment on effectiveness. Fast delivery. Thank you!

Well worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Feb 26, 2014

Researched this to help kill overgrowth of specific bacteria and restore GIT balance. Very friendly on the gut. Definately worth the price/purchase

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »