neglected mineral we all need

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

For a variety of reason nearly everyone would benefit from more magnesium. This often-overlooked mineral plays a major role in many aspects of health. Without supplemental magnesium I suffer from severe muscle cramps and moderately high blood pressure. Since using products like this I am free of cramping, and my blood pressure is normal. I have two friends who regularly had disabling headaches, but are now nearly normal just by adding magnesium supplements. One or two per day is an effective and economical way to better health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

finally a magnesium product i can tolerate

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Oct 15, 2012

this was the fifth magnesium product i tried and the first that was completely bio-compatible. i had previously tried doctor's best glycinate tablets (exacerbated peripheral neuropathy in my legs), kirkman magnesium malate (pretty bad dry mouth), now foods magnesium citrate (irritated my stomach) and ancient minerals magnesium oil (too much of a hassle to deal with daily). I'm about 80% thru my first bottle of this magnesium and love it. No bad reactions and I can definitely feel it's relaxing effects.

excellent mag gly

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Apr 21, 2013

So glad I finally found this product. I'd been looking for a mag gly that didn't have any funny stuff in it, like fillers and lubricants for machinery. And since this product doesn't have any of those fillers, the caps are a bit smaller which makes it easier to take. I take 2 at night for sleep and it works wonderfully with no stomach distress as with other products.

opposite reaction to glycinate

Posted by Reviewer2766837 on Jul 19, 2013

My practitioner recommended magnesium glycinate to relieve my chronic sleeplessness and to lower my blood pressure. Neither occurred. For the week I took what was recommended, my sleep pattern worsened and my heart was racing; as if I was mainlining caffeine. I stopped taking it and the symptoms disappeared.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1497346 on Sep 30, 2013

I have been taking another mag-gly for years that come in a LARGE tablet form. I wanted something easier to swallow so I ordered these. I need to take 4 caps at night to get what I normally get with the tablets so in the end using these are more expensive and I don't see any improvement in this formula vs, the other brand. I called their customer service just to make certain that the capsules contain 100 mg. because they didn't seem to work as effectively for my RLS or insomnia. Will finish this bottle and go back to my regular brand.

Great magnesium - has helped headaches

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This seems to be the best way of getting oral magnesium with less chance of developing loose stools (though it can still happen to sensitive persons). It has made a big difference to me when I get a headache from neck/jaw tension - especially the kind that don't go away with painkillers. Now if I feel one coming on, the magnesium on its own can be enough to head it off - such a relief!

best form of magnesium

Posted by 5516562884041752926 on Jul 07, 2013

As a praccy I love this magnesium. There are few people I would not give this to. I would prefer this form over any others having the glycinate which is so important for so many other factors in your body. To much to go into here. My only complaint is not a big enough bottle.

Works great for me!

Posted by Reviewer2707703 on Sep 24, 2013

This is the only Mag form that does not upset my IG. I have been using it for 3 months, 3 capsules a day along with Calcium Ascorbate. My RLS symptoms are about all gone. I hardly have leg cramps at night or constipation. I only wish I had found it earlier. An excellent option for those bothered by other forms of Magnesium.

Great formula

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 05, 2013

More restful sleep - but still takes just as long to fall asleep. Use this with Thorne Research, Magnesium Citramate, for best results.

Great!

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013

My -alternative- doctor prescribed me Magnesium Glycinate and these are doing a great job.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »