10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Love it!

Posted by 5170322243564634771 on May 27, 2012

I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.

Not cruelty free

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 09, 2013

Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Excellent sunblock, does not feel oily. It has a neutral smell too. For the body I use the Sun Spray Lotion from the same brand and it's great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by Osnatz on Jul 27, 2012

I love this sun screen! It doesn't feel oily, it absorbs really fast and doesn't hurt my makeup lasting time. I have really fair skin and while using it I don't get burned or tanned at all, even after 5-6 hours outside. The scent is a bit sun-screeny but not too bad, it fades away quickly.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jul 01, 2012

I like a lot! Good SPF, no break outs, absorbs well and my face doesn´t get red when I'm in the sun. Since I'm have dry skin I use some oil on my face first and the use this.