Difficult lid to open

Posted by Reviewer1271162 on Sep 29, 2014

I buy this because I can't find any similar product with fluoride that is not too spicy for kids. However the green lid drives me crazy, it's very hard to open and breaks off. So we unscrew it every time. Since this is a product for kids it should be easy to open!

Too runny.

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Jan 13, 2012

I won't buy this again. It's very runny and falls off of the toothbrush. The kids don't seem to like the flavor, either.

don't really like it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 15, 2014

My son refused to use it because of very strong smell.

Nice toothpaste

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

Great tasting toothpaste. I wish they would make the same stuff for adults. Kids absolutely love this. This also has the coolest looking toothpaste tube and package. :) I'm surely gonna check other kiss my face products.

it must taste good...

Posted by Reviewer2153399 on Aug 02, 2010

... since our son just wants to suck it off the toothbrush instead of brush with it. Yes, it has flouride, but no other colorings/flavors/fillers. We use an ittybitty amount, so this tube has lasted well over a year. I should start using it up myself before it expires!

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 22, 2011

My daughter likes this toothpaste very much, it has nice flavor and taste. Will buy again

great

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Dec 04, 2013

great

Happy toddler is happy

Posted by 5073555907687218554 on Apr 30, 2014

She loves this toothpaste (2 years old), asks to brush her teeth more than twice a day (with paste!).

Good and Safe

Posted by 4894243799514997272 on Jul 21, 2013

MY 4 year old loves this toothpaste, to the point he now will squeeze his own toothpaste and brush before bed and in the mornings. He's learnt how to spit so fluoride isn't a problem. Love the smell and taste and that it's a safe product.

Great monofluoride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Jun 14, 2012

My girls love it. I feel that it is made with better ingredients than mainstream kids toothpastes

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »