The Best Cleanser ever!

Posted by Reviewer2777476 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used Kiss My Face Soap bars for several years now and wouldn't go without. Leaves my skin smooth and does not cause drying especially in the Winter months. I would highly recommend!

smells petroleum

Posted by SaraHelene on May 31, 2014

I was very dissapointed by the smell, it smells strong of petroleum, and we will not use it.

horrible smell

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Apr 28, 2014

i was hoping for a honey scent but it stinks of smoke :( lathers into a slippery green sludge - gross :(

Smells really really bad

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 17, 2014

Is this soap suppose to stink? When I purchased this soap I'm thinking "Yeah Honey" but this smells like carbolic smoke. Lovely big bar of soap but I just can't stand the smell.

Good for daily face washing! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews ♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

I have combination skin, this soap doesn't dry my skin, but cleanes the pores and removes makeup residues very well! Nice light honey scent. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ У меня комбинированная кожа, это мыло не сушит, зато очищает поры и хорошо убирает остатки косметики! Мыло с приятным легким медовым ароматом. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Beautiful fragrance and lovely soap!

Posted by Reviewer1710156 on May 07, 2013

This was my first time buying a bar soap for my face, after recommendation from a friend. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the quality of the product - the soap has such a tantalising and beautiful fragrance that it perfumed my entire bathroom permanently! It has also made my face quite smooth and clean. Eventually, because it took such a long time to finish using it, I used it for my entire body as well, and worked out very well for my skin which is prone to rash and itchiness. Very good value for money for the quality I am getting. Will definitely buy again!!

Smells gross!

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

This soap smelled disgusting. I will not buy again.

Prefer the Kiss My Face Olive Only Bar

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

We were not fans of the addition of the honey. Odd smell.

Love it :D

Posted by shonda on May 13, 2012

Used it for my hair and face. I cannot try anything else. I love this Soap !

It so big!!!

Posted by Reviewer1941412 on Apr 15, 2012

This soap is perfect for my sensitive skin. Goog smell and big size!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »