Awesome soap, cats love it too!

Posted by Reviewer2528718 on Dec 30, 2010

This is a great deal on a huge bar of soap. This soap lathers very well, smells good and is made of a small list of natural ingredients. The weird thing is, my cats like it too! My one cat kept trying to get into the cabinet where I was keeping this soap, finally, one day he was able to pull the soap off the shelf. He rolled all over it just like it was catnip! My other cat came over and did the same thing! I had to take it from them because they were tearing the paper wrapper off of it! So funny! (they liked the KissMyFace just Olive Oil soap just the same!)

not to my liking

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Oct 21, 2007

This bar is reasonably priced for the size, almost too big for use. I did not care for the smell, very odd. It also get slimy/goopy and does not sudz up well. I will probably not purchase this brand in bar form again.

Smells Soooooooo Good!

Posted by Reviewer2264388 on Jan 31, 2008

This soap smells soooooo good. It is rich and bubbly soap which has a wonderful sweet and deep honey scent.

Very mild & smells great

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jan 21, 2010

Due to the huge amount of olive oil they put in this soap, it's very mild and doesn't make much lather. I love it, though, as it doesn't dry out my (in winter very dry) skin. The scent is to die for, seriously, it smells wonderfully of honey. Highly recommend it!

Superb Soap

Posted by Reviewer1271031 on Aug 07, 2011

After using the soap, almost any other does not come close. Very very clean

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2895526 on May 26, 2011

This is a huge bar! Smells amazing too. My family really enjoys using this, as opposed to Zest and other soaps that are full of chemicals. I feel much better about it too!

I only us this soap

Posted by Reviewer1705774 on Jun 09, 2011

I stopped using lotion, cause this makes my skin so soft.

Love it :D

Posted by shonda on May 13, 2012

Used it for my hair and face. I cannot try anything else. I love this Soap !

Too strong in odour, hot processed soap, not cold processed...

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 26, 2011

This series is a 100% olive oil base soap, and not cold processed one, but much of the traditional brown to green coloured kind of those hot processed soap. It is moisturizing but I prefer lavender scented of the same series, as this one gives too strong burnt honey scent...too strong. After using half of this soap, I switched to the lavender one, and it was much nicer. The bar is huge, needed to cut in half after microwaving it for few sec. before using it. Ok for family and body soap, but not for facial soap...really strong scent.

Smells gross!

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

This soap smelled disgusting. I will not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »