Makes skin dry

Posted by Reviewer1659072 on May 05, 2011

I don't like the feeling after shower. Skin is pretty dry. Otherwise it feels very clean after shower. But i don't suggest it.

Dried out my skin

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Jun 28, 2012

I bought this so I'd have something very pure to wash my face with. Oh my goodness, it really dried it out and it felt like a layer of something was left on my face. I then realised it's very similar to a soap sold in Greece which they call 'green soap' - which they use mostly for washing floors! I give it 2 stars because the ingredients are quite pure and you could tell. But pure does not equal gentle necessarily. I threw it out after one use. Wish it had been better :(

not so good what i expected

Posted by sailasiili on Apr 05, 2014

it leaved my skin and hair too dry.

I didn't like the smell

Posted by 5178196183661506100 on Jun 16, 2014

It's a soft soap, but the smell is awful!! I couldn't use it!

Very goopy and slimy, but good value

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 24, 2016

These soaps are giant, so they are a great value, but the formula is just not my favorite. It forms a very slimy layer of goo after using, even with a soap saver dish. It happens much more with this brand than any other I've tried. The smell is a little strange too, it kind of reminds me of cardboard. *****If you found this review helpful, please click yes. Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Doesnt smell good

Posted by Reviewer1832807 on Jun 06, 2011

...Or rather has no fragrance. Love Iherb though best company for natural products. Dont hesitate to buy from this company.