July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kiss My Face, Miss Treated Conditioner, Palmarosa Mint, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Nov 01, 2010

Hands down, this is my favorite conditioner. I am a product junkie at my core, and I love experimenting with different products. I always thought most conditioners work well with my hair, but this product makes such a huge difference! I usually switch my products up often, but this time decided to use this conditioner every day until the bottle finished. Wow! The effect this conditioner had on my hair over time was awesome. As I used up the bottle my curly hair became smoother, softer, and way more managable. It significantly cut down the amount of time I spent detangling and fussing with my hair. I've since run out and other conditioners just aren't doing the same for me. That's why I'm here to order five bottles! :)

Works really well!

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Jul 20, 2011

I have used a lot of natural haircare products and this is one of the best. It feels so creamy and my hair is softer afterwards. Smells nice. Definitely will be buying more Kiss My Face products.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

One of my favourite conditioners that is also cost efficient.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2258765 on Nov 16, 2010

Very fresh scent and creamy texture. Doesn't really work for me, because my hair is too overprocessed, but detangles hair allright and is suitable for everyday use.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1452876 on Mar 23, 2011

I have very thin hair and this conditioner is after shampooing very good and I can comb my hair easily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »