Kiss My Face, Cold & Flu, Soothing Bath & Shower Gel, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beyond FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1780531 From California on Sep 11, 2009

my son & I have been using this for ever! It is the only bath product he will use whether he has a cold or not ! He is 21! I love it as well! TERRIFIC comfort especially in a bath either warm or hot weather!!!!! No substitute will do. My Whole Food stopped selling it, so I've been looking on line for a year for deals. Iherb is the hero for me once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An eye opener

Posted by Reviewer1131840 From Florida on Nov 17, 2011

This stuff works to keep Mosquitos away too

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2762321 From California on Dec 09, 2011

Really enjoyed this product. Not as strong as I thought it was. But, it's a great alternative to just regular plain soap and water.

LOVE this (specifically for sick kids)

Posted by Reviewer1185576 From Switzerland on Apr 22, 2012

This is a fantastic product for little kids who are too small to take cold meds. It is soothing, relaxing and warming just to smell--I save it for my kids. I can say that they always seem to feel much better after taking a bath with this product. Would highly recommend.

Regular

Posted by Reviewer3181338 From Estonia on Feb 24, 2011

I use shower gels of Kiss my Face regularly, so my family likes it as much as I do.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »