very good salt

Posted by Reviewer2169000 on Apr 07, 2010

very good salt :)

Miracle Krystal salt

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Sep 08, 2011

I like the separation of granules for ease of use. Tastes a little more like traditional salt than Himalayan pink salt which I prefer.

Posted by Reviewer1492333 on Sep 25, 2011

Posted by Reviewer1317675 on Feb 09, 2011

i was hoping for coarser salt

Klamath salt

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 28, 2010

LOVE it!!

Wonder Salt

Posted by Reviewer1666604 on Apr 06, 2010

This is the best tasting, saltiest salt I have ever come across, AND it is good for you! You only need a fraction of it compared to regular table salt, and the natural minerals you get are a bonus. I feel so much better and have much more energy since using it. I do not use any other brand, as this is far superior in every way to the others I have tried. I highly recommend this salt to everyone who wants great health, great taste, and great energy. Don't change it!

Great salt

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Aug 08, 2011

Great tasting salt. I will stick to this salt from now on. Brings out great taste from food.

Satisfying Salt

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I recently added this to my salt collection. It is paler than the other Himalayan Pink salt I buy, but in person it is pink and not white as in this picture. It is fine ground and good to use in cooking and baking. Can be used as a finishing salt as well or even dissolved in water and lemon to help stay hydrated in the summer heat. It dissolves easily. I cooked rice with this last night and I think now this is my favorite salt. It tasted more complete if that makes sense. I do like to alternate and blend my array of sea salts. However, this one alone supplies ample minerals and micro nutrients that one can expect to get from natural mineral rich salts. Still need iodine from seaweeds or other sources as it is not added.