Salty

Posted by Reviewer1991147 on Aug 16, 2012

This salt. It actually taste like any other salt. Maybe even saltier. If it's what it's promised to be, it's a great salt.

salt

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Good salt, will buy again

Read Description

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 04, 2012

See what you are missing by using regular table salt. Full Spectrum of Essential Absorbable Minerals. Read the description and see why this salt is so much better.

Salt as it should be

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 28, 2012

Excellent taste with a rainbow of minerals.

Great tasting high quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

This is the only salt I use. I even use it to make my nasal & mouth rinse.

The best salt!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

My mom has hypertension and loves salt. I give her Miracle Krystal Salt because it has less sodium and more minerals.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Use this all the time. Lovely salt taste!

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 16, 2012

i used himalayan salt in everyday cooking because of it's natural minerals. satisfied with this one and will buy again next time.

very good salt

Posted by Reviewer1914731 on Jul 11, 2012

im very impressed with this salt... i comes in light purple color, very concentrated, i dont like to use grinders, and dont like coarse salt but this is just perfect.

Satisfying Salt

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I recently added this to my salt collection. It is paler than the other Himalayan Pink salt I buy, but in person it is pink and not white as in this picture. It is fine ground and good to use in cooking and baking. Can be used as a finishing salt as well or even dissolved in water and lemon to help stay hydrated in the summer heat. It dissolves easily. I cooked rice with this last night and I think now this is my favorite salt. It tasted more complete if that makes sense. I do like to alternate and blend my array of sea salts. However, this one alone supplies ample minerals and micro nutrients that one can expect to get from natural mineral rich salts. Still need iodine from seaweeds or other sources as it is not added.