If your gonna use salt...

Posted by Reviewer2939440 on Mar 13, 2010

You may as well use one that's actually good for you. For a salt that's a whopping 250 million years old it still tastes great!

Wonderful salt

Posted by Reviewer2749550 on Aug 23, 2010

I bought this salt for its trace mineral content, but will keep buying it for its taste. Lovely flavor, great nutrition!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Sep 06, 2010

great tasting salt, low in sodium.. but pricey compared to normal table salt.

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2856447 on Apr 07, 2010

Bought to refill my jar so I have 1 for table 1 for cooking. So much better for you than regular table salt.

Best salt I have ever purchased

Posted by Sprinkles on Jun 28, 2009

This salt is not only healthy, it tastes stupendous. I was truly surprised to taste a salt that tasted differently than all other types of salt I have ever used. There is a special punch to the salt that just seems to make it sparkle in flavor. It tastes like salt, only better than you've ever tasted before. Really improves the flavor of whatever you're eating!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer3238794 on Oct 19, 2009

Coming from a salt-aholic I am very happy with Klamath, Miracle Krystal Salt. I think it tastes great and maybe saltier than the salt that you buy on the grocery shelf so I even use less. Knowing that it is natural and there are no harmful additives I feel I am getting my salt fix without harming my body. I would recommend this product and I also have found I-Herb to have the best price and excellent service.

Good price and excellent delivery!

Posted by Reviewer3312366 on Jan 06, 2011

Minerals are difficult to find in the food supply and this salt will not increase your blood pressure. Only regular (purified) table salt does that.

The best salt in the world

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Feb 08, 2011

This salt is so delicious, I will never buy any other salt!

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

Taste is very good. The color is a little pink and the crystals are larger than regular salt. It goes a lot farther, therefore better for a low sodium diet. Great stuff, I'll get more.

amaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Mar 04, 2011

amaaaaaaaaaaaazing! actually tasted incredible...will definitely order again