New To iHerb?

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 12 fl oz (355 ml) (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Too sweet

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 09, 2013

I prefer the Synergy store brand but I needed my food shipped real fast. iHerb is supposed to ship your package via UPS and I am next door, would get it the next day, but nope: they sent this via Smartpost, took forever to get here! :(

Absolutely love this tea

Posted by Reviewer1073521 on Mar 08, 2011

I have tried a few Kombuchas, and 2000 is by far the most tasty and most well made I have found. My daughter and I have not been sick for years, and I swear by this tea. If I feel sniffles or a sore throat coming on, I drink an extra dose, and the next morning I am like new- God's healing gift to us!

gtrat

Posted by Reviewer3106288 on Nov 06, 2011

Fantastic

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1255590 on Oct 11, 2012

I will buy it again

This stuff taste delicious.I will buy more.

Posted by marley on May 31, 2013

It arrived cold and it was delicious.I wanted to drink the whole bottle,but it states that starting out you should drink 2-4 oz.I wish I had purchased more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »