Lafe's Natural Body Care, Baby, Foaming Shampoo and Wash, Fragrance-Free, 12 oz (354 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2440146 on Sep 22, 2011

I'd been searching for an ecofriendly, gentle to skin and easy to use product. This one ends my search. It leaves both my baby and my skin soft supple after use yet without any greasy feeling. Live the smell and it's foamy with it's easy to use pump

Nice shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Oct 22, 2011

This is the only shampoo I have found that does not have toxic ingredients. There is a rich supply of blood vessels on the scalp so whatever we put on our scalp will get absorbed into our bloodstream which is important not just for babies, but for all of us. Be careful with shampoo, hair dye, etc. many ingredients are carcinogenic even if the label says "natural". The latest toxic chemical being used is phenoxyethanol. Manufacturers use these chemicals because they help increase lathering and improve consistency, etc. Read labels buyer beware.

Good

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

I use this as a body wash,my hair did'nt like it at all. Actually my make up brushes liked it,so therefor 4 stars. Will I buy this again: Yes

for me..

Posted by S10-OFF-COUPON-IS-FSZ320 on May 18, 2013

i am in search of a all natural shampoo for me,lafes got ewg rating zero, so i wanted to try it, its mild.... i doubted if it would clean, but cleans well, the old formulation had usda stamp, but this does not, but all the ingredients look same.

good ( hong kong user )

Posted by Reviewer1201533 on Aug 13, 2013

frangrance free & little foam. feel like no chemical

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »