Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1876089 on Apr 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye last year. Being that I'm only in my forties it was quite disconcerting to be told that only option is surgery.I've been using this product for the past year and my cataract is almost gone(2 drops twice a day in the effected eye).

I recommend it

Posted by 4947049720401744654 on Aug 04, 2014

Good product, works great. L.

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by 4872071167117541313 on Jan 27, 2014

ALTHOUGH APPLIED FOR A VERY S HORT TIME, THE PAINFUL STINGING DURING WIND AND WHILE IN AIR-CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT HAS STOPPED.

Brite Eyes lll and cataracts

Posted by Reviewer2907609 on Nov 10, 2013

I've been using Brite Eyes lll for a little over 6 years now: one drop in one eye for one minute then another drop for one minute, then the same for the other eye, and I dry the nearby skin with a kleenex afterwards. Just once a day every day. I started when I was 62 after a routine physical from my doctor. He told me I had cataracts but I don't think they were very far along. A year ago I returned and the other doctor there saw me and said there wasn't any cataract in one eye, and in the other maybe a little, maybe not. He'd never heard of n-acetyl-carnosine drops. I take inhaled steroid medicine for asthma, work five days a week outside in the sun, am nearsighted and have blue-green eyes and a light complexion. I really think Brite Eyes lll works, though some people might need to use it twice a day. I'm hoping it will keep me safe from glaucoma too.

it is worth using it

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I haven't started using these drops yet, but I used the drops with exactly the same ingredients from another manufacturer for about 4 months now. I expect the same positive results results - my eyes do not get dry anymore, I noticed there are less floaters; haven't had an eye test recently, but I think the little cataract that I have in one eye is the same, it haven't changed.

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

Great eyedrops

Posted by 4786434523914672691 on Oct 15, 2012

I ordered these eyedrops from iherb.com and they were in my mailbox 3 days later,great service and quality products.

Clear eyes

Posted by Reviewer1432105 on Sep 11, 2012

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

bargain

Posted by Reviewer1639774 on Apr 13, 2012

packed full of antioxidants specific to eye health