Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1876089 on Apr 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye last year. Being that I'm only in my forties it was quite disconcerting to be told that only option is surgery.I've been using this product for the past year and my cataract is almost gone(2 drops twice a day in the effected eye).

concerned about the acids in Brite Eyes 111

Posted by Reviewer3212128 on Sep 22, 2014

I am almost through the second little bottle of Brite Eyes III and plan to not continue its use as I think it may be counter productive. I find the stinging that the drops cause make my eyes water so much that possibly any benefit that might have been washes out. I do not understand why the boric acid and citric acid would be put in eye drops to cause such a result. I have read Ocluvet for dogs doesn't have these acids. I would appreciate any comments.

I recommend it

Posted by 4947049720401744654 on Aug 04, 2014

Good product, works great. L.

Britens eyes

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Jul 25, 2014

helpful for dry eyes

hopeful

Posted by 5326685627161597212 on Apr 30, 2014

Still reviewing the product, my boyfriend has been using it for a month now - hoping to clear/reduce significantly the cataract formation by the end of three months.

Eye drops impossible to open and drip into eyes

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 20, 2014

This is one of several companies making these NAC eyedrops - for cataracts. These bottles are cheaply made and the hole made by screwing the cap down is always different in size AND SHAPE so that either no drops come out or I get doused like with a garden hose. Every other company makes proper bottles. Why can't Lief Extension also put these drops into a good bottle?

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by 4872071167117541313 on Jan 27, 2014

ALTHOUGH APPLIED FOR A VERY S HORT TIME, THE PAINFUL STINGING DURING WIND AND WHILE IN AIR-CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT HAS STOPPED.

Brite Eyes lll and cataracts

Posted by Reviewer2907609 on Nov 10, 2013

I've been using Brite Eyes lll for a little over 6 years now: one drop in one eye for one minute then another drop for one minute, then the same for the other eye, and I dry the nearby skin with a kleenex afterwards. Just once a day every day. I started when I was 62 after a routine physical from my doctor. He told me I had cataracts but I don't think they were very far along. A year ago I returned and the other doctor there saw me and said there wasn't any cataract in one eye, and in the other maybe a little, maybe not. He'd never heard of n-acetyl-carnosine drops. I take inhaled steroid medicine for asthma, work five days a week outside in the sun, am nearsighted and have blue-green eyes and a light complexion. I really think Brite Eyes lll works, though some people might need to use it twice a day. I'm hoping it will keep me safe from glaucoma too.

no improvement - maybe worse

Posted by Reviewer2288109 on Oct 24, 2013

I've tried two packets (4 Vials) to try to improve an established cataract in my right eye to avoid surgery. If anything my eye is just as blurry as it was, and they do sting when you first put them in.I'm starting to feel that it's getting worse rather than clearer. Dry eye lubricants at 1/3 the price seem to make my tired eyes more comfortable. I won't order these again.

it is worth using it

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I haven't started using these drops yet, but I used the drops with exactly the same ingredients from another manufacturer for about 4 months now. I expect the same positive results results - my eyes do not get dry anymore, I noticed there are less floaters; haven't had an eye test recently, but I think the little cataract that I have in one eye is the same, it haven't changed.