Actually has helped

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Jan 10, 2009

I use this product for treatment of cataract. While I still have some cloudy vision, after about 9 months of using, I have regained about 30% of lost vision.

Protect your eyes

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Aug 26, 2008

The secret here is N-acetyl-carnosine, which they claim is to preserve the formula, but in fact is included to help prevent macular degeneration. I try to use these every day so that as I age my vision remains 20/20. I wear sunglasses religiously, and take supplements orally such as Luetin and Bilberry, but I use this as an added measure. One caveat, is that the directions say to keep this in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life (beyond 30 days) which is a bit annoying. Plus the cold drops can be a bit shocking. Additionally, there can be a sting as the drop hits your eye because of pH imbalance. But for anyone who cares about their vision, this is a worthy investment. I have also heard of people using this in their dogs' eyes to help with cataracts. Your mileage may vary.

Cateract treatment

Posted by Reviewer1243188 on Mar 26, 2009

I have been using this product now for over a month in the hopes that it will clear up a cateract I have in one eye and prevent the growth of one in the other eye. I am already seeing improvement in the one bad eye. This treatment is recommended for at least 6 months so I am hoping to have further progress.

Help for the cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer1138366 on Apr 26, 2009

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

No more dry eye

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Dec 06, 2007

My usually dry eyes feel so much better.

Denise D

Posted by Reviewer1413440 on Apr 01, 2008

My Blepharitis has been quita a struggle. Eye drops with Carnosine are supposed to help. There are expensive in Canada and hard to get. These were very reasonable in price in comparison,nad I am getting some relief.

I believe this is a good product

Posted by Reviewer1423024 on Nov 27, 2009

I think these drops are very expensive, however I did find an almost immediate noticeable visual improvement for my 'beginning cataracts'... iHerb's price is equal to many other popular companies.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Jan 04, 2008

Seems to be working great on Cowboy Cataract.

Life extension bright eyes and service

Posted by Reviewer1642960 on Dec 29, 2008

I really love this product. Its very soothing to my eyes,especially with Lyme disease. The service from IHerb is great. I have never had any problems. And the product comes really fast. I would like to receive a paper receipt though.

user donald

Posted by Reviewer2165195 on Jul 13, 2008

the product appears t. I wiss you had an auto ship progo be disolving the cataract. I wish you had an auto ship program for this product,

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »